💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW first Single since Just Dance to Miss #1 on Dance Club Chart

craig

Featured Posts

well, the chart do is irrelevant compared to some other Billboard singles charts (hot 100, digital songs, pop songs, radio songs and the streaming chart)

When you put out a DANCE album like ARTPOP, I'd think promoting to club DJs with remixes would be important.

All the other pop girls do, from Katy to Beyonce, even though many of them are less dance.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

i think DWUW did so amazing without a video :) it was like a promo single after all :giggle: honestly I'm ready for venus GUY and gypsy now...

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

DrewStevens

um... Rick Ross + Xtina

those are not really official remixes. They need to be in an remix EP like all her last singles.

TimisaMonster

Not surprised, DWUW is not really a dance song...

This... It's R&B... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

those are not really official remixes. They need to be in an remix EP like all her last singles.

they were released to download, send and played by some radio stations. that's pretty much official

The problem is they aren't dance remixes. Some rapper babbling before the song starts as normal.

Im sure the Xtina version helped the song some, but it needed to be remixed.

Just because they weren't in an EP doesn't mean they weren't official. They were available for download and advertised. 

TimisaMonster

R&B is dance music :awkney:

"Dance Music" is a HUGE umbrella term.

Yes but they mean in terms of Club music... It's obviously not

Shame she lost the flawless record with every single she's put out being #1 on the chart... It really shows why she needed to put out Venus :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived