šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm sorry,but...

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BACK OFF WITH THOSE THREADS ALREADY YOU ARENT AN ARTIST NOR A LABEL YOU HAVE NO IDEA NOT JUST YOU EVERY FAN

GagaMyBlood95

I like this list. Three of the strongest songs left on ARTPOP.

thank you :kissga:

I know this sounds really depressing, but Gypsy is going to be the third and last single on ARTPOP. Mark my words.Ā 

That would be extremely depressing. Like omg.Ā 

badboymonsterx

That would be extremely depressing. Like omg.Ā 

Ā 

I hope it doesn't happen but with the way things have been going recently I wouldn't be surprised. Gypsy is a safe single choice.. all the others carry risk... even though GUY and VENUS would be amazing..

I hope it doesn't happen but with the way things have been going recently I wouldn't be surprised. Gypsy is a safe single choice.. all the others carry risk... even though GUY and VENUS would be amazing..

Yea, like im legit praying for Venus. Im sorry, but we need a friggin video for that. Pretty sure it would own everything. Plus it's one of the best on the album. But you're right it does carry risk. At this point tho, I'm pretty sure she has nothing to lose...

GagaMyBlood95

I want Sexxx Dreams released as a single and your body as the cover ;)

:shy: that would be cool lol

gagaohlala

im the only one who thinks venus gonna flop as single?

BIG flop. I really don't get why everybody want it as single srsly..... General public will just hate it guys... Wake up !

MANiCURE = New Pokerface

I want ARTPOP as last single for ending the era.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Mister G

VENUS should just get a video for promotional purposes and that's it. Gypsy, G.U.Y and maybe ARTPOP should be released as singles.Ā 

badboymonsterx

Yea, like im legit praying for Venus. Im sorry, but we need a friggin video for that. Pretty sure it would own everything. Plus it's one of the best on the album. But you're right it does carry risk. At this point tho, I'm pretty sure she has nothing to lose...

Ā 

I can only dream about a video for Venus.... it would be so epic!! you're right though.. what does she have to lose at this point?! :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived