Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm sorry,but...

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

why does everyone underestimate GUY, it will be the biggest hit of the album mark my words, its fun, catchy, relatable, fresh, simple etc whats not to like about it?

the chorus may be simple but its far from weak, its in the top 3 catchiest chorus' on the album, the s-xual innuendos are fun and im sure will be embraced as much as "bluffin with my muffin", plus its got zedd's name attached and hes like the "it" DJ

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think s-xxx dreams should be a single cause you'll basically be hearing the clean version on the radio and on live versions but i'm fine if MANiCURE is a single 

why does everyone underestimate GUY, it will be the biggest hit of the album mark my words, its fun, catchy, relatable, fresh, simple etc whats not to like about it?

the chorus may be simple but its far from weak, its in the top 3 catchiest chorus' on the album, the s-xual innuendos are fun and im sure will be embraced as much as "bluffin with my muffin", plus its got zedd's name attached and hes like the "it" DJ

THIS!!

That song deserves more recognition, it's on par with Applause, it's really good plus different enough.

People want that from her.

giskardsb

Today, I had some free time (I made it free lol) so I've listened to the whole ARTPOP album, every song, from start to finish!

There is NO DOUBT what next singles should be! If Interscope and Gaga want to play this smart, if they want people "back on ship", the next singles are obviously:

-Gypsy

-Sexxx Dreams

-MANiCURE

All three songs are SUPER CATCHY, they can have amazing videos, especially the last two, and are radio friendly! I would personally choose MANiCURE as last single because of its name and lyrics, but it could turn out to be a hit!

The rest of the songs on the album are all great, but not radio songs, not songs that make you wanna buy the album!

You will all deal with my choice, I hope Gaga or her new manager read this :queenga:

Those are all good songs.  I still think GUY is a great single choice tho.

GagaMyBlood95

Those are all good songs.  I still think GUY is a great single choice tho.

Nice ;)

I can't at people calling Gypsy basic.

LOL ikr?

It's maybe "basic" on Gaga standards, but if you compare it to like KP songs that are basic as p****, then you see...

Versace

How dare they insult LEGENDiCURE SLAYiCURE MANiCURE will become a single and you guys will deal when it hits the #1 spot in a lot of countries and a top 5 if not a #1 on billboard

thatfoxyfeeling

Nice ;)

LOL ikr?

It's maybe "basic" on Gaga standards, but if you compare it to like KP songs that are basic as p****, then you see...

I couldn't give a **** if it was 'basic' because it's one of the best songs on ARTPOP and it is guaranteed to smash if it's released as a single.

GagaMyBlood95

I couldn't give a **** if it was 'basic' because it's one of the best songs on ARTPOP and it is guaranteed to smash if it's released as a single.

yes :applause:

I think Gyspy, MANiCURE, and G.U.Y are obvious single choices because the first two are radio and GP-friendly, and the third because it has Gaga written all over it while being catchy, s-xy and not too explicit. SD has a great potential too but a clean version would kill it. I don't see what the problem is to say s-x on the radio though!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived