đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do What U Want sells 1 million in the US

Runway

Featured Posts

No video no promo no anything :applause:

:omfgaga:  :omfgaga:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AMA's, The Voice, great radio support, a big debut week driven by album pre orders, banners on iTunes, an audio on VEVO with 20M + views, 2 remixes, including one with Christina, 2 commercials, radio interviews...etc

2 commercials?

MonsterOfSpain

A performance no one really cared, one that everybody hated and the only one that actully worked :usrs:

What was the one that worked, The Voice's?

Phoenix

Dark horse doesn't have a video and it slayed, so idk why everyone is praising so much its performance :awkney: but im happy that the song is doing okay.

You can't even compare DH to DWUW. That's like, not in the same "category". If u understand. 

đź’Ž

Judas Oyster

How much has Applause? :)

And... others on the top Billboard 100? Yes, I'm interested in competition.

Runway

How much has Applause? :)

And... others on the top Billboard 100? Yes, I'm interested in competition.

Applause - 2,312,409

we only get gaga numbers

Judas Oyster

Applause - 2,312,409

Oh, thats pretty good tho'. Even tho I feel DWUW was/is more promoted than Applause at the end of the day with all the performances, remixes, tv ads and stuff.

badboymonsterx

Dark horse doesn't have a video and it slayed, so idk why everyone is praising so much its performance :awkney: but im happy that the song is doing okay.

I think what people mean by this 'no promo' is that you can't really call these two or three performances, commercial, remixes serious promo when the rest of the time Gaga was just in hiding...and still is (and no interviews, TV shows etc like it's usually done to keep interest). Gaga is the biggest promo herself (every artist is), but when you're just nowhere to be found, then.... I mean I also know that there were these amazing performances, radio support, but because there has been no buzz around her outside of these few performances it feels like it's still some small song, not Gaga's official single etc.... so I would also say good considering the circumstances!

JEWRJEWR

2 commercials?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzpm1KzTYNA

the only one I remember tbh

Fear, she's the mother of violence

What was the one that worked, The Voice's?

They are in order with your post :fan:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived