Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

artRAVE promo poster

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

HighwayFantasy

Jesus Christ, this place gets NEGATIVE at night. This is the third morning in a row I've woken up to someone whining and everyone agreeing with them.

The official poster is beautiful and is SO in-line with what ARTPOP is about. It's an explosion of color, it's exciting, it's a bit off-putting, it's whimsical, it's artistic, and it pays homage to past eras. It's similar to the ARTPOP album cover in that regard. Everything that's happened with ARTPOP so far indicated the poster would be like this. I don't understand why you're all having trouble getting her vision for this era when she's demonstrated it so many times by now :huh:

The fanmade version, on the other hand, is just one photo with text on it. Yet you all like it more :lmao: I can't believe you're all saying it's better, it's not Gaga at all

Is this post for real? Its not negativity, its feedback. Do i need to worship everything she does? She is a human being, just as her team. We have professional graphic designers in the fan group  to. So its completely natural to give feedback to her visual designers. And i am wondering is the one behind this is one..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cocaine Heart

Jesus Christ, this place gets NEGATIVE at night. This is the third morning in a row I've woken up to someone whining and everyone agreeing with them.

The official poster is beautiful and is SO in-line with what ARTPOP is about. It's an explosion of color, it's exciting, it's a bit off-putting, it's whimsical, it's artistic, and it pays homage to past eras. It's similar to the ARTPOP album cover in that regard. Everything that's happened with ARTPOP so far indicated the poster would be like this. I don't understand why you're all having trouble getting her vision for this era when she's demonstrated it so many times by now :huh:

The fanmade version, on the other hand, is just one photo with text on it. Yet you all like it more :lmao: I can't believe you're all saying it's better, it's not Gaga at all :wtf:

:applause:

That's GagaDaily for you 

We going to boo

The fanmade version, on the other hand, is just one photo with text on it. Yet you all like it more :lmao: I can't believe you're all saying it's better, it's not Gaga at all :wtf:

the fanmade one is pristine. The official one is a visual mess. I get Gaga's idea for the ArtRave being an explosion of pop music and fun and whatever, but I feel like she needs some better graphic designers working with her.

KingOfSpain

I think it's cool... if it was a fanmade  :shrug:

I totally agree, so unprofessional

v8659.gif

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

U-GO-BOY

Am I the only one who thinks the fanmade poster looks like a poster for a typical popstar? Gaga is no typical popstar if you may have noticed.

gagavsartpop

We've already established its a temp one and she shot a proper one with Terry at some planetarium :awkney:

The Harper's Bazzar shoot was the photoshoot shot at the planetarium.

Phoenix

I think that's not the final/official one. 

She said it, and I hope it isn't. I could make a better one in 5 minutes in photoshop tbh. 

💎

Schwerk

I would love it if Gaga worked with fans more often. They understand her vision and there are some incredibly talented people on LM.com

This one is ok for now, but it looks rushed. Like as if Interscope saw this and was like, do this again but replace the Muppets with livepics:

Gaga%26Muppets-promo.jpg

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived