Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

Aye, another hot mess! ;0/

I'd really like to know if anyone got standing for London this morning or any standard seating. 

It seems a bit unfair nothing was showing as available at 9.01am. Esp after all that presale code nonsense earlier this week. Pah!

Surely they will add another London date right?!? 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaconvert

Yeah they didn't "sell-out" they were sold to Getmein most likely.  So annoyed with the situation. 

Yeah it sure looks that way. The standing tickets I wanted were apparently sold out, yet available on GMI for double the price minutes after 9am! Such bull****.

I got my standing ticket at 9:10 am after refreshing the page again and again.

Well done! Which show? I kept refreshing but to no avail. 

Yeah it sure looks that way. The standing tickets I wanted were apparently sold out, yet available on GMI for double the price minutes after 9am! Such bull****.

Well done! Which show? I kept refreshing but to no avail. 

25th

25th

Aww? Congratulations! & thank you for sharing. So glad to hear someone got lucky in this mornings bunfight. Makes us feel slightly less ****ty about not getting any. Haha. Looks like I'm waiting 9months then hitting the scumfest that is the secondary market ...

I called VIP Nation to ask this and they told me that if you send an email with the booking reference saying that you want to change the name of the ticket holder it should be ok.

So nobody managed to get standing tickets in the general sale? God, this was such bull****

Thank you! I hope I can do that.

Is the booking reference where it says "Your order number for this purchase is XXXXXXXXX/XX Show complete order detail." ?

I was just able to buy two standing tickets via axs !! Wtf

Standing??? Aw man!

I got two seats from the O2 site finally about an hour ago and was feeling happy about that but now I'm jealous lol

Only joking well done! At least we are both going :)

Hi! First time posting here  :)

I had to get LMZ because I couldn't get standing! So annoying as it was more than I planned on spending, but just glad I'm seeing her again! Would have seen her on every tour now! 

Quick question as  I have no idea how to start my own topic... As the GA area is inside the stage layout, like the monster pit was, do they kinda lock you in there during the show? And do you think we'll be given wristbands like the monster pit? I didn't manage to get in the MP at BTW Ball so I'm not familiar with how it works!! 

Thank you! I hope I can do that.

Is the booking reference where it says "Your order number for this purchase is XXXXXXXXX/XX Show complete order detail." ?

Yup, send them that with a request of name change

Haroon

Hi! First time posting here  :)

I had to get LMZ because I couldn't get standing! So annoying as it was more than I planned on spending, but just glad I'm seeing her again! Would have seen her on every tour now! 

Quick question as  I have no idea how to start my own topic... As the GA area is inside the stage layout, like the monster pit was, do they kinda lock you in there during the show? And do you think we'll be given wristbands like the monster pit? I didn't manage to get in the MP at BTW Ball so I'm not familiar with how it works!! 

Firstly, welcome to Gaga Daily :omgexcited: and congratulations on your LMZ tickets :woot:

To start a topic you first need 50 posts on the forum. Once you've got 50 posts, when you go to the appropriate sub-forum where you want to post your topic, at the top right there should be "Create a topic" or something along those lines :yes:

I can't answer the rest of your questions unfortunately because I didn't get into the Monster Pit at the BTWB either :noparty:

I think this time it will be more like a regular early entry where you are not separated from the main crowd you just get first chance at the GA area.

Archived