šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

Has anyone planned a hotel yet? Last time I stayed in the Premier Inn (maybe) and we met some little monsters at the bar for drinks first and then we shared a taxi together to the 02 and split the bill between four of usĀ  :)

Before I start looking at hotels (I know I'm early ha) just want to know where everyone is thinking of going? Party in my room yaaaass!Ā  :celebrate:Ā 

I booked a room on airbnb in Vauxhall. Aren't we heading to Heaven after the show then Vauxhall haha.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone got their tickets from ticketmaster yet for this show?

mine is on will call at O2

Ā 

does anybody know if can pick it up a day early or day of concert?

mine is on will call at O2

does anybody know if can pick it up a day early or day of concert?

It depends on the event but I'd say just to be safe, and due to the magnitude of the show I would suggest having it sent to you :)

It depends on the event but I'd say just to be safe, and due to the magnitude of the show I would suggest having it sent to you :)

not possible ticketmaster email me and said I have to pick it up at the O2. I am coming from the US which could be why. Hopefully they send some email reminder as it gets closer.

not possible ticketmaster email me and said I have to pick it up at the O2. I am coming from the US which could be why. Hopefully they send some email reminder as it gets closer.

Ā 

Ah :p Do you know when you're flying over to the UK?

arrive in London Oct.23Ā  :party:

Ā 

:woot: If you're a dedicated fan you might be able to stalk her hotel on the 24th :creepflop:

Ā 

If you're not jetlagged, that is :sharon:

:woot: If you're a dedicated fan you might be able to stalk her hotel on the 24th :creepflop:

Ā 

If you're not jetlagged, that is :sharon:

We shall see as it's my first time to London. I'm only there for 5 days so I want to do some sightseeingĀ  ;)

Ā 

I did stalk her in Rio!!!!

Ā 

555813_10151265058817793_1273616218_n.jp

We shall see as it's my first time to London. I'm only there for 5 days so I want to do some sightseeingĀ  ;)

Ā 

I did stalk her in Rio!!!!

Ā 

555813_10151265058817793_1273616218_n.jp

Ā 

I'm a Londoner, if you ever want tips on what to see let me know :hug:

Ā 

Cool, Gaga in Rio looked amazing :flutter:

I'm a Londoner, if you ever want tips on what to see let me know :hug:

Ā 

Cool, Gaga in Rio looked amazing :flutter:

It was an amazing experience 18 hours queue :deadbanana: to get in the monsters pit. Those Brazilian little monsters are hardcore fans and super friendly. I hope to have similar experience in London :wub:

Ā 

Thanks for the offer :)

It was an amazing experience 18 hours queue :deadbanana: to get in the monsters pit. Those Brazilian little monsters are hardcore fans and super friendly. I hope to have similar experience in London :wub:

Ā 

Thanks for the offer :)

Ā 

:woot: When I was at the Langham prior to Swinefest there were lots of devoted UK fans, in costume etc :party:

MichaelSimpson7

I heard some people have just received their tickets for London from ticketmaster.

Has anyone here's ticket arrived yet?

Archived