Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 25th (London, UK)

GlitteredSpandex

Featured Posts

Haroon

No, Saturday 25th :smh: And hoping to get Level 4 seating for another date (if they add the rumoured 4th show, maybe for that :shrug: )

We'll be at the same date :omgexcited: I want to get tickets to another date too but I'm waiting for it to be announced, if it's not then I'll just buy second-hand tickets for the 23rd :shrug:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GlitteredSpandex

Omg or we could go to Heaven until it closes at 4am and then go to Vauxhall until 10am :excited2:

There's a club that stays open until 10am  :eek:  :excited2:

We'll be at the same date :omgexcited: I want to get tickets to another date too but I'm waiting for it to be announced, if it's not then I'll just buy second-hand tickets for the 23rd :shrug:

I know, we had this discussion back in January/February :toofunga: Same ;)

Haroon

There's a club that stays open until 10am  :eek:  :excited2:

Wait no, it actually stays open until 11am :omgexcited: I went there for the first time last week :laughga:

I know, we had this discussion back in January/February Same 

Oh whoops, my memory sucks :emma:

Sorry I only saw this now! :flop: Yeah I'm guessing it'll end around 11-12 so we can still catch the train (even though it's gonna be packed full but at least it'll all be Gaga fans :laughga: ). Heaven closes at 4 or 5am on a Friday :party:

It will be epic if all her fans go to Heaven!!! afterward we can get breakfast and head to Vauxhall lol :deadbanana:

djparky

the curfew at the O2 is 11pm, so unless she starts late it will be over by then. Based on TMB she'll be on time

noa234

for those of u who are going to shows at the o2, hows the security regarding camera?

do they let in compact cameras with zoom? im really scared i hear the security over there is insane. thx

chloemily

for those of u who are going to shows at the o2, hows the security regarding camera?

do they let in compact cameras with zoom? im really scared i hear the security over there is insane. thx

When I went before, in seats, lower tier with a digital camera with zoom, I didn't have any trouble :) Might be different down in standing near the front but I'm not sure, they probably won't be too bad if it's not a professional one!

maximusgr

Hello guys! Does anybody have a spare ticket for the 25th of October? Or the 23rd? I have tickets for both shows but a close friend of mine just decided to come with me. Unfortunately I cannot find anything on live nation or ticketmaster... Now I need to find him a ticket. Any suggestions? 

Haroon

Hello guys! Does anybody have a spare ticket for the 25th of October? Or the 23rd? I have tickets for both shows but a close friend of mine just decided to come with me. Unfortunately I cannot find anything on live nation or ticketmaster... Now I need to find him a ticket. Any suggestions? 

If nobody responds with a spare ticket, then I guess the only option left would be http://viagogo.co.uk or http://seatwave.com :noparty: The prices are a bit inflated, but if you keep an eye on them they can go down at random moments. 

In a few months people might realise that they can't make that date, so don't give up on it now. Try asking here closer to the date and if anyone happens to drop out and sell a ticket then snatch it up! If I see anyone that can't make the 23rd/25th anymore and wants to sell a ticket then I'll PM you :yes:

You could also try asking on the Gaga Facebook page, or the tour date events on Facebook (if they've been made, I know they were for TBTWB :huh: ). Best of luck finding a ticket for your friend :party:

maximusgr

If nobody responds with a spare ticket, then I guess the only option left would be http://viagogo.co.uk or http://seatwave.com :noparty: The prices are a bit inflated, but if you keep an eye on them they can go down at random moments. 

In a few months people might realise that they can't make that date, so don't give up on it now. Try asking here closer to the date and if anyone happens to drop out and sell a ticket then snatch it up! If I see anyone that can't make the 23rd/25th anymore and wants to sell a ticket then I'll PM you :yes:

You could also try asking on the Gaga Facebook page, or the tour date events on Facebook (if they've been made, I know they were for TBTWB :huh: ). Best of luck finding a ticket for your friend :party:

You are amazing thank you my friend!!!  :)

• 2 weeks later...
iamsean

Has anyone planned a hotel yet? Last time I stayed in the Premier Inn (maybe) and we met some little monsters at the bar for drinks first and then we shared a taxi together to the 02 and split the bill between four of us  :)

Before I start looking at hotels (I know I'm early ha) just want to know where everyone is thinking of going? Party in my room yaaaass!  :celebrate: 

Archived