💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Poker Face vs Bad Romance: Bigger Impact on Pop Culture?

Optimus

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Bad Romons, not just musically, but also the video and fashion takes her to different level.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Diamond Heart

Bad Romance. 
Poker Face had the biggest impact Gaga's career where as BR had the biggest impact with the public and pop culture. The video, visuals, performances and looks.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Kermit the frog

Poker face was a huge hit, but it was Bad romance that was a game-changer.

Can't be compared ...

Poker Face had insanely different impact than BR.  Poker Face was one of the biggest hits of all time, a complete smash which impacted POP Music with its performances and with its Dance sound..  while Bad Romance is probably the most amazing song ever. It has this Sad vibe to it but at the same time it's DANCE.. So good, but Its impact was because of the Video... 2 different things. 

Anyway both songs have more impact than any Rihanna, Katy or Kesha songs so ..   We can argue about Umbrella, but there is no other song that comes close from these artists. .

GagaDragon

I like Poker Face better as a song but BR had me in awe when it was released whereas Poker Face not as much. BR i think had a bigger influence on pop culture at the time and nothing has been able to replicate it.

Davidsonary

I still hear both songs being played on the radio now and then. So both of them has equal impact on pop culture imo. :legend: 

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived