๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

does anyone believe there will be an act II

Chucky

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

There could be, there might not be. Who knows? I don't think we should dwell on it. Gaga's gonna do what ever she's gonna do and we'll just have to wait and see.ย 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Well not now, after what had happened with DWUW.

She will need to sort that one first before everything else.

If it's cancelled, say so. If it's still coming say so as well.

She shouldn;t sya why if she don't want to, but to just say it's a go or no go wouldn't hurt at all.

At least fans would feel a little ease with it.

She said too much of things lately but zero execution.

At first it was fine, but after the 3rd time, it was kind of eh...., yomsayin?

Perhaps she might have to learn from all this.

Is no good to put up hope to her fans when in the end it would not pay.

I get it she is an artist, but she have audience too, they shouldn't be neglected.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

MikeyMoonShine

I believe it's possible but I dunno tbh.ย 

ย 

As for the era going nowhere, well it's going nowhere because she isn't doing anything.ย 

ย 

DWUW could have been more successful and the next single still could be but not releasing it won't help anything.ย 

ย 

She needs to get the DWUW vid out and move on to another single. Act two could still work but not if the era stays dead for much longer.ย 

I hope so. Gaga isn't the type to just abandon her plans because of sales. And she recently said that the ARTPOP era is just getting started, so she obviously has a lot more of it planned. Personally I really hope she does release Act 2.

ย 

Temple, Brooklyn Nights, Tea, Onion Girl, In Like With You, Tinnitus all need to be heard. :giveup:

RAMROD

However, still waiting for Cheek to Cheek,

like I swear it MUST see the light of day! :manicure:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

No, I don't. And She said same thing at the beginning of 2012... that she wants to release fresh, new album before the tour... yeah.. and she was so ready then that she was still working on it in 2013...

GagaMyBlood95

Of course she should release another single from ACT I, she can't just abandon an album like that...

ย 

There is plenty single choices on ARTPOP!

thatfoxyfeeling

It wouldn't surprise me if she pulled a Beyoncรƒฦ’ยฉ and released an EP accompanied with videos. It would be TFM 2.0.

Tbh I see it as that she releases the new single in March or so. Then she plays some or all of ACT II at the Roseland shows, then releases the album around May or June. At least I'm hoping :flop:

The Point Of An Act II is For People Who Can't Get Enough Of Act I and ..... Well :Awkney:

I don't think its coming. But im not terribly disappointed. I really need fan service for the songs we have now. Just one or two more performances before the tour. I'm still missing the visual element to complete the era in my mind.ย 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived