๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Real artRAVE Stage at TM Manchester page?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

1743722_819363764756176_1085641575_n.jpg

This would make sense since Gaga said the ENTIRE GA area will be sort of a "pit"

AND it doesnt say "This isnt the official stage layout, so I guess this is real :)

RAMROD

Moreover:

ย 

BfpNhCFCIAAMXNo.jpg

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Haroon

How would people get into GA then..

I'm hoping/guessing there'll be a door bit, like a bit of the stage that hinges off and people can get in, then it's closed back up :shrug:

ย 

ย 

Moreover:

ย 

BfpNhCFCIAAMXNo.jpg

Oh my gosh thank you so much! :giveup: Everything is starting to become clear :laughga: I just hope she doesn't spend too much time on the East side if I end up getting LMZ :teehee:

GlitteredSpandex

How would people get into GA then..

ย 

ย 

the same way people got into the monster pit?...

RAMROD

I'm hoping/guessing there'll be a door bit, like a bit of the stage that hinges off and people can get in, then it's closed back up :shrug:

ย 

ย 

Oh my gosh thank you so much! :giveup: Everything is starting to become clear :laughga: I just hope she doesn't spend too much time on the East side if I end up getting LMZ :teehee:

ย 

ย 

I suppose she will route that catwalk few time all through the show. :yes:

ย 

I wonder if she will use those flat elevator that she used for Bloody Mary performance on BTWB again though.

It seems feasible.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

RAMROD

FAKE!

ย 

Denied by Gaga's manager!ย https://twitter.com/bobby_campbell/status/430762178589630464

ย 

ย 

BUMMER :noparty:

Archived