Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Will ArtRave be Gaga's last tour

carrot stick

Featured Posts

Ok im pessimistic myself, but that idea is bizarre . Now way, even if the downfall continues , she's going to perform, but on smaller scale.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MasterOfPuppets

Yes she will  have to sell nachos at taco bell soon ...

No but seriously is this what Madge fans had to deal with in her Erotica/Bedtime Stories eras   :wtf:

high heeled fem

no wtf :lmao:

wtf alright! are they on d--gs :wtf: the mental state of people on here worries me sometimes

Interlude

Definitely not, there will always be people who will pay to see her show.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Schwerk

Yes she will  have to sell nachos at taco bell soon ...

No but seriously is this what Madge fans had to deal with in her Erotica/Bedtime Stories eras   :wtf:

It was even worse. Madonna got even more crap for what she did back then. The fandom must've been dry like a desert since there was no internet to keep them updated on every little move of Madge. But on the other hand, people were more used to being thirsty for new things back then. Years between album accompanied by almost total absence from the media was pretty common for many artists.

Gaga will find her comfortable nook right between pop and avant garde and settle there with a big fanbase and many casual admirers to keep doing her thing all around the world.

Plus, touring is her life. Instead of touring the world, she would be touring small clubs in NYC.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived