1. 1. What is your favorite era?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP

Featured Posts

8Bit Heart

TFM > BTW > ARTPOP

I didn't get to experience TF era as a stan so I didn't rank it.

The ARTPOP Era is a mess and we all know it. TFM is where it's at :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

I agree with the OP

I pretty much agree with you.

ARTPOP is my favorite because even though it's a mess the good moments have been FLAWLESS!

I mean DWUW at the AMAs is my favorite performance from her and so many other events from the Applause era were great as well.

AND THE FASHION

Lady-Gaga-Versace-AMA-02-350x510.jpg

lady-gaga-arrives-at-versace-women-s-fas

Lady%2BGaga,%2BMTV%2BVMA%2B2013%2B(10).j

lady-gaga-capital-fm-jingle-bell-ball-20

Lady-Gaga-visiting-the-Musee-du-Louvre-P

Plus it's my favorite album from hers and the music is enough to make it great!

and this

TFM > BTW = TF  >>> ARTPOP

Even though Born This Way is my favorite album, and the singles and ambition of The Fame was phenomenal, The Fame Monster was the greatest in terms of overall delivery - musically and visually. The ARTPOP era is the pits.

aquaprincess

In terms of eras?

TFM > BTW > TF > ARTPOP.

Albums:

BTW & ARTPOP > TFM > TF.

Fashion:

TFM & ARTPOP > BTW & TF.

this

XoXoJoanneGaga

How could you choose ARTPOP  :toofunny:  It's an awesome album but the era....

If you chose that you couldn't have been here for the previous ones

Anderson123

Born This Way > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Born This Way was all about the hype, how we got piece by piece each song (Scheiße, then Born This Way, then Government Hooker, then Americano live, then Judas, then the promo singles, etc.) how it all started at the VMAs, New Year's, the strange looks and fashion, the great music and music videos. It was huge.

The Fame Monster, even though it wasn't the most anticipated album of the year, it sure was a big surprise. It wasn't just an EP, it was an entire album with great music from start to finish, even better than what was supposed to be the original LP. The Fame Monster was all about seeing Gaga every day on the news, the things she wore, the incredible performances, the awards, etc.

The Fame was about the new girl who brought something new to the table, the fashion girl with incredible performances and voice, actual talent. The new popstar who plays the piano.

ARTPOP, it honestly has been over-hyped, even more than Born This Way. I feel like not a lot of things have happened. The album at this point seems like it hasn't even been released, but it has. I like most of the songs, but I don't know, there's something about ARTPOP that didn't click to me like the other albums did.

Archived