145 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite era?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP

Featured Posts

For me, it's ARTPOP > TFM ≥ BTW > TF.

I know it's a mess right now, but the entire Applause era, the hype before the single & album release, Swine Fest, the incredible performances...there's just something special about this era for me, and I know there are more awesome things to come...plus I finally get to see her live. :legend:

Rank the eras (based on imagery, events, performances, etc., not just on the music) & you can also vote for your favorite while you're at it. ;)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pretty much agree with you.

ARTPOP is my favorite because even though it's a mess the good moments have been FLAWLESS!

I mean DWUW at the AMAs is my favorite performance from her and so many other events from the Applause era were great as well.

AND THE FASHION

Lady-Gaga-Versace-AMA-02-350x510.jpg

lady-gaga-arrives-at-versace-women-s-fas

Lady%2BGaga,%2BMTV%2BVMA%2B2013%2B(10).j

lady-gaga-capital-fm-jingle-bell-ball-20

Lady-Gaga-visiting-the-Musee-du-Louvre-P

Plus it's my favorite album from hers and the music is enough to make it great!

Born This Way was also a mess and I didn't feel that connected to the music but I do like it just cause I love the interviews from that era. Gaga was super funny and quirky.

ARTPOP > BTW =  TFM > TF

shaneybaby

btw>tfm>ARTPOP>thefame

ARTPOP would be higher if i had more than one video pry and more to judge it on, but i love the album. 

The Fame Monster > The Fame = Born This Way > Red & Blue ( :giggle:) > ARTPOP

ARTPOP would have ranked higher and possibly could have been better than BTW, but there's nothing to show for it but the music. Eh.

I pretty much agree with you.

ARTPOP is my favorite because even though it's a mess the good moments have been FLAWLESS!

I mean DWUW at the AMAs is my favorite performance from her and so many other events from the Applause era were great as well.

Plus it's my favorite album from hers and the music is enough to make it great!

Born This Way was also a mess and I didn't feel that connected to the music but I do like it just cause I love the interviews from that era. Gaga was super funny and quirky.

ARTPOP > BTW =  TFM > TF

Yesss, we're on the exact same page! The AMAs was my favorite too. :legend: And the David Letterman interview from Born This Way >>> :lmao: My favorite interview ever haha

Well it depends on what you're looking at. But in general as to how things were managed and the execution of everything:

TFM > Born This Way > The Fame > ARTPOP

HernanMinogue

the fame monster because that's when I became a fan. At the time, she was everywhere, she was taking over. It was interesting!

Archived