Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Second UK Leg?

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

I don't know where you're from exactly but i can guarantee you that there's going to be at least more 3 dates at the O2 Arena but i don't there's a chance of a second leg.

I'm hoping this happens, cause I cant make it to the Thursday date :giveup:

I don't know where you're from exactly but i can guarantee you that there's going to be at least more 3 dates at the O2 Arena but i don't there's a chance of a second leg.

Electric Venus

same :hug: maybe try and say sorry to your dad?

tried that, he's determined not to buy them just to prove he wont say no then give into me like he usually does :smh:

A loan with your dad, pay him 10 pounds a week amd by 9 weeks you'll pay it off, ass kiss and promise good grades ( :laughga: always works)

tried every trick in the book, he's not giving in :cryga:

we always have a fight just before he's going to get me something like this, im so disappointed :giveup:

scotland

Qualle1

Tell him you're going to blow old men for the ticket money if he doesn't buy you the tickets

Hahahaaaaa! Love it! :)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

ElectricKing

ok so i had a massive argument with my dad and now he's refusing to buy my tickets :cry:

do you think there will be a second leg? i need to see her perform ARTPOP songs live :giveup:

It all depends on if these dates sell out or are close to selling out. If they do, then yes, more than likely there will be more dates added as there are gaps between the UK dates. If they don't sell out, then you have an opportunity to get them if you can get some money together in time! 

So either way you still have an opportunity to get tickets! Just apologise to your Dad nicely and look sorry lol! Tell him how much you want/need these tickets! Good luck :D

Glamourpuss

Sometimes the gaps between dates are there so the tour can drive around and set up somewhere else. Also, Gaga has breaks in between. She might fit in a television appearance while she's in London. That's what usually happens. I think the dates between London and Paris would be perfect to fit in some more dates.

I don't think there will be but I hope I'm wrong. I think she could be playing less dates for this tour so a repeat of what happened last year doesn't happen again

Laceface

Nobody knows, but I think its more uncertain if she'll return to Scotland again or not. I know a lot of people were worried about it this time round

Archived