💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Dada speaks on TFM days: "she had the best team possible"

Donatello

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure that's why she fired most of them, lol. I mean did you see the original VMA concept that she wanted to do, but MTV didn't let her do? I wonder if there were any Haus members (aka Troy) who didn't want her to do something potentially disturbing for a big comeback performance.

When someone is at their peak and has everything to lose, THAT is when people who once supported your every move start getting obsessed about losing it all. That is when brave, bold artistry is lost. Remember when Laurianne Gibson said she left the Haus because she thought that Gaga was getting to "dark?" I don't want Gaga working with people like this because it limits her. If people want her to do bland, safe things because they are afraid of losing money they need to gtfo. It drives me nuts when people say "Gaga only wants yes-men in the Haus and needs to be more humble" because those "yes-men" are exactly the people who will fulfill her crazy brave visions. 

THIS!! I feel like this is exactly the message Gaga preaches to them as they are dismissed from the Haus. I mean, I would be SUPER SUPER grateful to be working with her, bouncing off ideas that she has and procuring the BEST experience possible. I personally don't think Lady Gaga needs "yes-men" (or "yes-women" lets be fair), I think she needs people to make sure she's protected from lawsuits, protected from injury, and manages her label and touring in a professional manner. She is gonna Do What SHE Wants anyway. 

As far as her MTV performance... what generates press is being "talked about"... Lady Gaga had an OUTSTANDING performance... changing 4?5?6? times in 3 minutes, outstanding work!!! Miley Cyrus was the freak show and has ever since, she took a very classless route to generate press. I mean Miley is making decay into an artform, and its pretty wild, just saying. 

Long story short, my body is ready for some Lady Gaga slayage. 

fav song: lady haha — no floodz ft adele

Archived