💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dada speaks on TFM days: "she had the best team possible"

Donatello

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do you guys keep acting like they were all fired?  Troy and Laurieann maybe, the rest of the team left for their own reasons or to take other jobs.  Quit trying to blame EVERYTHING on Gaga.

You know, for being "fans" of Gaga, a lot of people here sure seem to hate everything she does and says, assume that all of her success is due to other people, and are looking excuses to blame every damn thing that you don't like on her.  If you hate her that much, why are you here, other than to spread your misery around?

um, I was joking tbh :awkney:

I feel like every time something goes wrong Gaga is like "Hey everything will be alright now because I got rid of all the bad people in my life".

It seems like she wants to blame other people in the team...and I was joking about that, that's all :rip:

She can do what she wants to do, it's her career. I don't mind

Donatello

Nicola left on his own request.

Just to add to that - he left because Gaga got 'too exhausting' and changed too many times (12) a day. Could Gaga not have given him some slack for a while, understand his concerns, and halved that for a while? Now she just wears two a day anyway?

Where was Nicola's negotiation? It always seems like Gaga is untouchable when it comes to communication. Everyone seems to have an unpleasant experience upon leaving. They never come back to her/reunite too. Says a lot about her tbh.

I personally think we shouldn't just move on from TFM. Gaga can take notes from her past flawless team plans for future albums and the remainder of the ARTPOP era. ARTPOP so far is just a MESS (excluding Applause after that it went downhill basically.)

Xalser

Gaga had such an advantage on success than all of the other girls back then, it was so obvious that it was because she came with a "working in their own creative endeavors" team. I recall members here putting down all of the other girls for being and looking basic with their stage setup and production and thinking that it really couldn't be compared and still be fair. Gaga had the best and the most was made of it. Gaga looked and went over so well then and it was a great time.

I surely miss Dada working with her but it won't be forgotten. I wish him much success with future developments.

Gaga has a clean slate right now, so let us see what she will do with ARTPOP.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Everyone has their faults, it's all about being able to handle a spectrum of people. Some people shine in one area (choreo) but suck in another (b---hiness). You cannot have perfect people. Moreover, Laurieann, having choreoed for so long, was taking a completely natural move to into creative directing and deserved that attempt (even though it failed).

If Gaga had a problem with Laurieann, she should have tried to work things out, just COMMUNICATE - same goes for Troy (who said his firing came as a shock to him, implying no discussion took place).

It is becoming increasingly clear a) Gaga cannot manage long lasting relationships b) her communications is **** not only with fans but with colleagues.

Flawless conclusion.

His use of past tense. Nothing but the truth.

Gaga + Haus (back then) was sheer perfection. I don't even know what her Haus is made of these days. Just her and her friends making sporadic decisions it seems. Her team went from young wannabes with fresh ideas, to somewhat alright people who knew what they were doing, to her friends.

Pretty sad seeing him reflect on it all, cause he's such a talented guy. But all good things come to an end at some point. All we can do is wait until she decides to pick ARTPOP back up. :smh:

boomsheekie

I miss the organization and the consistent themes. The fact she didn't start multiple projects, to not finish any. 

He sounds so weird when he talks about her. Wonder how he feels like now that she's with Taylor.

FreePalestine

It's not Gaga's "fault" for following her own artistic visions, that should be expected.  Blame Troy and Laurieann for not supporting the artist, not Gaga for being the artist.  

:applause:

Poope MOnster

Rob fusari > gaga > paparazzi

Dada > disco stick > the fame

Luc carl > born this way

Taylor > ARTPOP

LoL

I m love gaga with hers song n live performance n that s all

other was just interesting bonus

Everything about The fame monster was great n it s alway be .. but

I look forward to see gaga mix n match open with new people

Not alway the same team or go backward ...

MonsterMum

Rob fusari > gaga > paparazzi

Dada > disco stick > the fame

Luc carl > born this way

Taylor > ARTPOP

LoL

I m love gaga with hers song n live performance n that s all

other was just interesting bonus

Everything about The fame monster was great n it s alway be .. but

I look forward to see gaga mix n match open with new people

Not alway the same team or go backward ...

Imagine the songs we'd get if she was to split with Taylor  :udidnt:

Archived