๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

LMZ now up for UK shows!

lad-gaga

Featured Posts

I'm just getting normal GA tickets, I can't afford to buy LMZ for me and my friend and I don't think she will want to pay that much.ย 

ย 

I'm still in shock that they are charging that much for early entry, Beyonce only charged an extra รƒโ€šยฃ20 on top of the GA ticket for early entry

I know I was thinking this, i can't understand why it's so much more for gaga. Some people are saying it's cause they know how much people wanna see her, but (no shade) surely beyonce is in a lot more high demand than gaga right now!?

I'm still so confused about how all these packages work, if they're all available on o2/lM tomorrow or not etcย  :eww:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is LMZ worth it? I'm really small (around 5 foot 1) and I'm going to be standing. I really want LMZ but I don't know if it's worth the money. My mum wants to come with me, and I don't think she'll want to spend that much money on a ticket. What do I do?ย 

Is LMZ worth it? I'm really small (around 5 foot 1) and I'm going to be standing. I really want LMZ but I don't know if it's worth the money. My mum wants to come with me, and I don't think she'll want to spend that much money on a ticket. What do I do?ย 

ย 

I think your best bet is to be standing but be queuing early, the only thing is, I don't know if your mum will be willing to queue with you for that long, my other suggestion is to get seating tickets so that you have an elevated view and can see everything going on.

B_LovesGaga

I'm going to the ball alone.

Is it still a great experience in the standing floor? I'm going to buy LMZ so I think I'll pay more attention to Gaga that everyone else so ..ย 

RAMROD

I'm going to the ball alone.

Is it still a great experience in the standing floor? I'm going to buy LMZ so I think I'll pay more attention to Gaga that everyone else so ..ย 

ย 

Yes, it will. When you're on the dance floor, it's about yourself.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Does my name need to be the same one that the one on the credit card? Because my friend and I want to buy LMZ but we don't have credit cards and he was planning on using his father's. (He can come to pick up the tickets and everything, he just won't be going to the concert)

who will love me when the night is over

Wait, can you buy just the standard GA ticket on pre-sale?

ย 

I don't want LMZ tickets.

yes you can the code covers everything

Lawrence

yes you can the code covers everything

I'm so confused. Do I use the link in the email or do I just open up the page for GA standing tickets?!?!ย  :confused:

jesus this is complicatedย 

i know :giveup: sure look theres the 02 and general release im sure you'll get a ticket. which dates are you goin?

i know :giveup: sure look theres the 02 and general release im sure you'll get a ticket. which dates are you goin?

gonna try for london

ChristianSaad

So in the UK LMZ is about double the price of a regular floor GA ticket which is REALLY fair because in USA the LMZ tickets were almost 3 times the price of a regular floor GA ticket.

Archived