Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Coldplay

Cupid

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting, they're still refering to Midnight as "the new song" not "the new single" and it's nowhere to be found on iTunes. Promotion only?

Coldplay - "Magic"
According to one of I heart Radio affiliates, Magic will be released Monday morning

According to a Swedish newspaper, Chris Martin and the rest of the guys are here in Los Angeles finishing up the music video. It's being directed by Swedish director Jonas Akerlund (Madonna “Ray of Lightâ€) and actor Peter Fonda is part of the shoot too. Their follow-up to 'Mylo Xyloto' is due out this Spring.

ALT 98.7 will play it every hour as soon as when get our hands on it Monday. Be sure the tune in!!! :excited2: :excited2:

source:

remember me ? : i'm aurahunter

Coldplay - "Magic"

According to one of I heart Radio affiliates, Magic will be released Monday morning

According to a Swedish newspaper, Chris Martin and the rest of the guys are here in Los Angeles finishing up the music video. It's being directed by Swedish director Jonas Akerlund (Madonna “Ray of Lightâ€) and actor Peter Fonda is part of the shoot too. Their follow-up to 'Mylo Xyloto' is due out this Spring.

ALT 98.7 will play it every hour as soon as when get our hands on it Monday. Be sure the tune in!!! :excited2: :excited2:

source:

remember me ? : i'm aurahunter

So Midnight was a promo single? :huh: It's weird that no other sources have reported this

So Midnight was a promo single? :huh: It's weird that no other sources have reported this

I think it is, Midnight wasn't directed by Jonas tho, so it maybe promo single

I think it is, Midnight wasn't directed by Jonas tho, so it maybe promo single

It would be very Coldplay ish for Midnight to be a buzz single released with the EP of whatever the lead single is.

:( I just need Midnight on iTunes.

I'm skeptical about Magic because of the lack of sources but I hope so!

It would be very Coldplay ish for Midnight to be a buzz single released with the EP of whatever the lead single is.

:( I just need Midnight on iTunes.

I'm skeptical about Magic because of the lack of sources but I hope so!

another source 

source

i feel midnight is something like Mylo Xyloto Track on Mylo Xyloto, it is probably the buzz/ teaser

i wish they still will make it on itunes around this week

For those of you who don't know:

Jon Hopkins, the producer of "Midnight", produced the track in 2003

Chris Martin's vocals were recorded around 06/07, and the track was set to be used for Viva La Vida, but that was shot down, and later, the addition of it to Mylo Xyloto was shut down

The track is nearly 10 years old, and was deemed "too ahead of its time and not fitting with the albums", so Coldplay had to wait to release it

Nearly a decade later, it has finally surfaced on the album

This information was on Hopkin's twitter, but he has since deleted the status (this link):

https://twitter.com/Jon_Hopkins_/status/438360619113529345

If anyone has screencaps of it, please add it to this thread :)

Essence

Ghost Stories will be released internationally on May 19. Sources have claimed that Target will carry a deluxe version of the album with three bonus tracks. :giveup:

Updated OP with new single + track list and pre-order link. LETS GET HYPED GUYS!!!! :giveup:

Archived