💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Coldplay

Cupid

Featured Posts

coldplay-1.jpg

Either I suck at searching or else WE suck because there's no Coldplay thread?! I'm sure I cannot be the only fan of the legendary band on here? :legend:

The band has won a number of music awards throughout their career, including eight Brit Award winning Best British Group three times, five MTV Video Music Awards and seven Grammy Awards from twenty five nominations. Coldplay have sold more than 60 million records worldwide. In December 2009, Rolling Stone readers voted the group the fourth-best artist of the 2000s.

Albums:

Parachutes (2000)
A Rush of Blood to the Head (2002)
X&Y (2005)
Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends (2008)
Mylo Xyloto (2011)

Tours:

Parachutes Tour (2000–01)
A Rush of Blood to the Head Tour (2002–03)
Twisted Logic Tour (2005–07)
Viva la Vida Tour (2008–10)

Mylo Xyloto Tour (2011–12)

NEW SINGLE "Magic" IS OUT NOW!!!!! :party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PvBc2TOpE4&feature=youtu.be

There's also a promo single out there called "Midnight"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQeMxWjpr-Y&feature=youtu.be

Album out May 19th called "Ghost Stories"!

tumblr_n1ugauYeOa1qm6yozo1_1280.png

1. Always In My Head
2. Magic
3. Ink
4. True Love
5. Midnight
6. Another's Arms
7. Oceans
8. A Sky Full of Stars
9. O

Pre-order HERE https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ghost-stories/id829909653

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only artist that I love the same amount as I love Gaga.

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! I COMPLETELY STAN FOR THEM! :party:

I think X&Y is their best album, but I love all of them for different reasons. Oh my god :giveup: I'm always happy to find other Coldplay stans!

I'm sure I cannot be the only fan of the legendary band on here? :legend:

The only artist that I love the same amount as I love Gaga.

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! I COMPLETELY STAN FOR THEM!

I think X&Y is their best album, but I love all of them for different reasons. Oh my god I'm always happy to find other Coldplay stans!

Their music is seriously ethereal and unparalleled. They are an amazing band. I'm so glad I got to see the Mylo Xyloto tour live in 2012. I cannot wait for their new album.

:legend:

THEY DIDN'T HAVE A THREAD WHAT

GGD get your sh*t together :manicure:

Anyway my faves are Viva La Vida and X&Y those albums were so good :giveup: and my second faves would be AROBTTH and Mylo Xyloto. I didn't like Parachutes that much tbh, just the singles and a couple of songs :laughga:

My sister saw them live on 2008 and I was going to in 2012 with some friends but then they cancelled the latin american leg :cryga:

Hope their new album is better than MX tbh :legend:

I feel so unaccepted being the only one who likes A Rush of Blood to the Head the most :emma:

Most people do actually :emma: It was their highest rated album critically AND their best selling worldwide

MORE COWBELL

Most people do actually :emma: It was their highest rated album critically AND their best selling worldwide

I was referring to the thread  :sweat:

I was referring to the thread  :sweat:

Oh :emma: Well that album is great :) But personally I think X&Y is untouchable :legend: Viva La Vida is legendary as well. It's all based on preference, though.

I feel so unaccepted being the only one who likes A Rush of Blood to the Head the most :emma:

I'm with you!!!! Hence why I'm so happy their new album is taking the sound of that particular album :flutter:

MORE COWBELL

I'm with you!!!! Hence why I'm so happy their new album is taking the sound of that particular album :flutter:

I DIDN'T READ ABOUT THAT :udidnt:

Instead of buying tickets for Regina Spektor (I was waiting for her to come again :giveup:) I'll buy LP6 then ♥

A Rush of Blood to the Head is their best album and tour tbh. 
I have the live DVD and i watch it at least once a week, i never get tired.  :flutter:  

Honestly, i prefer their old work, to their new material. I've watched them live at Optimus Alive Festival in 2011 and it was soooooo amazing. 

I love them  :sara:

Archived