Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TFM success is just a coincidence?

Let Love Down

Featured Posts

Lol at you believing that Gaga doesnt write for the charts. Before the release of ARTPOP sje said that all songs on ARTPOP were designed for the radio and to bw hits. The Fame Monster was flawless. Bad Romance was amazing, Alejandro and Telephone too. It was meant to smash. It was not a coincidende

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redone, if gaga wants to be successful again she NEEDS to leave DJWS

Where is RedOne now? He hasn't produced any hits recently

Where is RedOne now? He didn't produce any hits recently.

no his sound is dated now, im just saying TFM was more successful than ARTPOP because of the production, idk just something about the production of ARTPOP seems demo-ish, not very crisp, which i think is down to DJWS, so if gaga wants to be successful she should find new producers

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

aaronyoji

tfm happened when she was reaching her peak, it was the first moment of second steps, if that makes sense. the second effort is always where all the pressure is, and its rare that an artists/band can make something just as good. or better than their breakout work, so when gaga did, no matter how short, or simple the work was, it was still a huge step forward for her, so that moment will always be heralded. she did do it again with born this way, anyone with a musical lobe in their brain will tell you, but the public was already kind of fatigued by her at that point, so the btw era got the bad end of the stick. (the vertigo shtick that is)

Where is RedOne now? He hasn't produced any hits recently

Has Gaga had a big WW hit since Alejandro? They are the best when they work together. Gaga has not had a true WW hit since Alejandro, but then again RedOne in 2011 had the biggest WW hit- On The Floor

Redone, if gaga wants to be successful again she NEEDS to leave DJWS

THIS

I hate how she always works with him, like pick someone different see how that works out. Hell maybe it's bad then don't release it but give others a chance too, imo.  :)

THIS

I hate how she always works with him, like pick someone different see how that works out. Hell maybe it's bad then don't release it but give others a chance too, imo.  :)

i completely agree

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Donatello

Does this change now with what Dada said?

Dada has just given more credit to the OP's idea of coincidence. You can't plan a perfect storm, can you?

Interlude

I think her success was influenced greatly by her team at the time, they upped her game completely

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

MonsterOfSpain

Dada has just given more credit to the OP's idea of coincidence. You can't plan a perfect storm, can you?

Unless you're Katy Perry :derpga: 

tbh i do believe that. TF/TFM was only successful because of how famous and new she was at the time. Say she'd released BTW (album) first, that would've performed well.

Say she released TFM now, it would've had ARTPOP's success.

This tbh  :applause:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived