Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

HELP ME! artRAVE pre-sale DOUBTS!

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

GagaStan95

I have some questions to ask for all little monsters who have already bought tickets for US/CANADA DATES!

Everybody will get codes? What do i have to do after i got the code? And is it true little monster zone or special tickets  won't be available?

Didymus

Last time only a few people got codes and they couldn't access the website to order tickets. So I definitely expect some of that chaos again this time. I'm not sure about the special tickets but I don't think they will be available in the pre-sale.

EnigmaGypsyBoy

This was just from my experience. I'm not sure if everyone will get a code but if you "joined" the event when it first was posted or super early, don't worry. I joined my event the morning it was released and got my code later that night with the presale starting the next day. I'm not sure about the VIP with the presale because I was not buying them, but I believe they were put on sale also. I'm not sure so don't take my word.

Lana Winters

In the US/Canada when the presale went up for normal tickets such as GA and seating the VIP Packages were put up as well but they were not apart of the presale. Once they were posted they were not taken down aka the ticket presale was the normal day for the general sale of VIP. You didn't need a code for VIP packages.

Codes came as close as an hour to thirty minutes before the actual presale went up. Try and relax. :)

GagaStan95

In the US/Canada when the presale went up for normal tickets such as GA and seating the VIP Packages were put up as well but they were not apart of the presale. Once they were posted they were not taken down aka the ticket presale was the normal day for the general sale of VIP. You didn't need a code for VIP packages.

Codes came as close as an hour to thirty minutes before the actual presale went up. Try and relax. :)

Ok thank u! 

BoomKack

According to LiveNation, the packages WILL be available through the pre-sale.

Information will not be available until next week, our packages will be available on the presales though and from http://www.livenation.co.uk/vip/artist/lady-gaga-tickets

If you would like to speak to us regarding package contents please call us from Monday on 0207 009 3484.

GagaStan95

According to LiveNation, the packages WILL be available through the pre-sale.

little monsters.com presale or live nation presale?

BoomKack

For me it's on 13th! Good luck monster! 

Oh yeah sorry, I forgot the dates are different for other countries

you too!  :party:

LiveNation pre-sale (on Friday)

how do u get the livenation pre sale, do u just need an account?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

BoomKack

how do u get the livenation pre sale, do u just need an account?

Yeah

A Live Nation presale is when tickets are made available to registered members before they go on general sale to everyone. Presales are available online ONLY. To gain access to the presale, you need to register and then log on at the time of the presale. The option to buy tickets will then become available to you.

Yeah

ah ok thank you! <3

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Wait?! So what happens if I want LMZ tickets? do I just skip the pre-sale on littlemonsters.com and wait for the livenation one or will the LMZ tickets be avaliable on littlemonsters.com presale? 

Archived