đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

#PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS

Nagini

Featured Posts

T.H.I.N.K-v.1.jpg

ask yourselves these questions before you make any comment on the internet. please write down your answers along with your requested comment+send them to my house for a review. i will then send you a denial or approval to post your comment online. #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS! We can do this! :)

PLEASE! USe these gifs DAILY on your social media networks! credits to an amazing member that #PROMOTESONLINEKINDNESS, garnite!! hyFYKTP.gifvdhL42N.gifRzpy2QJ.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle

You post this every other day or so here and in Gaga thoughts... can't you just use your old thread(S!!)?

We get it.....

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Is this thread necessary? 

AP everywhere a hundred times. 

your comment isnt very kind. i'm just trying to #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS and make people aware of what they're posting online. you should be #PROMOTINGONLINEKINDNESS Like i am and should be creating even more #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS threads! just a suggestion!!!! #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS love you! 

YOu post this every other day or so her eand in Gaga thoughts... can't you just use your old thread(S!!)?

#PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS WILL NEVER STOP! WE MUST KEEP PROMOTING INTERNET KINDNESS!!! what kind of fan are you if you do not support #PROMOTINGONLINEKINDNESS??? 

<3 love u 

Michelle

your comment isnt very kind. i'm just trying to #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS and make people aware of what they're posting online. you should be #PROMOTINGONLINEKINDNESS Like i am and should be creating even more #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS threads! just a suggestion!!!! #PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS love you! 

#PROMOTEONLINEKINDNESS WILL NEVER STOP! WE MUST KEEP PROMOTING INTERNET KINDNESS!!! what kind of fan are you if you do not support #PROMOTINGONLINEKINDNESS??? 

<3 love u 

ok :derpga: how about promoting it in the same thread you have posted a hundred TIMES!! but whatever.....

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

BLACKOUTbritney

<3 love u

nOO79.gif

AP like 2342352534265362r464354534543543535 million times

we got it already :roll:

edit: oh I see the point of this thread :sweat:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

britneylopez99

<3 love u 

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING OUR FORUMS. INSTEAD OF PROMOTING A (GOOD) CAUSE, YOU ARE GONNA CAUSE BACKLASH.

#PROMOTEONLINESILENCE #PROMOTELIVESOFFLINE

TimisaMonster
#PromoteOnlineSilence
Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived