💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MORE Shows: Denmark! & change of Prague date

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

Laceface

I hope that 5sept. is just mistake and she starts the tour from Antwerp and dont make any major changes.. I've already bought my flight tickets for the shows I will attend..

The videos GOD!

I hope that 5sept. is just mistake and she starts the tour from Antwerp and dont make any major changes.. I've already bought my flight tickets for the shows I will attend..

:cry: I hope so too, your videos are so amazing.

TimisaMonster

Why didn't she add more dates to the US leg?...VVijbIg.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Why didn't she add more dates to the US leg?...VVijbIg.gif

You don't see the beauty in it, it's a form of art. This is what ARTPOP really is about, next to artistic references, a reverse warholian experience, Gaga's s-x life, different types of adrenalin, putting art in pop.

TimisaMonster

You don't see the beauty in it, it's a form of art. This is what ARTPOP really is about, next to artistic references, a reverse warholian experience, Gaga's s-x life, different types of adrenalin, putting art in pop.

What in the... :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

But this can be good news for east european / balkan monsters right? 

There is now a gap between the 5 sept. Prague show and the 23.sept Antwerp show. There is no way they are not gonna put shows in between  :party:

And her Sexxx dreams :hor:

What. Prague is still Oct 5 and Denmark was announced from the beggining.

No idea where that Denmark came from, but Prague on Sept 5th was a ladygaga.com error.

I doubt she will. We even have tax on concert tickets :(

Every country has some sort of tax on concert tickets. She was here when the tax was 23% I dont see any reason why wouldnt she now when it is 10%. That is not the reason.

Archived