Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Miley starts the Pop Queen persona?

Rei

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

I honestly think Miley is just the current fad.

And Madonna would have preformed with Gaga already if she didn't see her as a threat to her title and decide to hate.

i think she's a fad... true talent stays forever and im not saying miley doesn't have talent, but comparing her to gaga is just D:

No, You can't just dress up differently and attain a certain talent to be looked at in the way that Gaga was for a time and especially not be looked at as how Madonna is represented by a lifelong career. Miley would only be playing dress up, not delivering the goods.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Smooth Criminal

No, Miley is not the new Gaga! Does that answer you question?

Now, someone plz lock this redundant thread.

heavymlover

Honestly, Miley is a talented girl, but she relies too much on her s-xual appeal. Gaga's imagery is not only more interesting, but also more iconic and mixed. If she really wants to become a pop icon, she has to do more than exploit her own s-xuality.

I'm saying that she's gonna try to alter her appearance to fit in as a pop queen persona, like using long blond wigs, high fashion, serious dark performances etc

No.

Miley Cyrus is Miley Cyrus.

She isn't the "new" anyone.

I mean technically, she's a new Miley Cyrus because she's so different from her old self.

She isn't Madonna, She isn't Gaga, she isn't Beyonce, she isn't anyone she's just herself...

I doubt she'd try and take Gaga's title anyway

Anyway, people I know don't exactly admire Miley. Gaga? Ya they sorta do. They know that Gaga has that talent, those good performances, the great stuff we all wanna see. Miley? Not so much. My friends "don't wanna see a flat booty jiggling on their screens". (<<That's an almost exact quote from a friend)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived