Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Miley starts the Pop Queen persona?

Rei

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Well she already got Madonna's blessings, so...

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nath4gaga

Everyone still thinks of gaga as more interesting than miley cyrus, guaranteed. There seems to be no point to anything she does anyway, like the whole abomination of the VMA performance, that foam finger and everything...

djBuffoon

She's just the It girl at the moment. Not forever. Legends (Gaga, Madonna, Beyonce, Cher, Britney, Xtina) last forever.

This. Miley seems like a fun girl to be around, but I personally think she is a mediocre singer at best (sorry, I do not get why people think she's some powerhouse vocalist) and she brings nothing new to the table.

FATCAT

No. That's like saying Lorde is out to steal Marina and Lana's place.

Miley Cyrus is Miley Cyrus and She isn't the "new" anyone.

I mean technically, she's a new Miley Cyrus because she's so different from her old self.

Nobody is the new anyone. They're just themselves, they aren't here for anyone's crown.

Anyway, people I know don't exactly admire Miley. Gaga? Ya they sorta do. They know that Gaga has that talent, those good performances, the great stuff we all wanna see. Miley? Not so much. My friends "don't wanna see a flat booty jiggling on their screens". (<<That's an almost exact quote from a friend)

Anyway, they'll all sell, dress, perform however they wish and saying one is going to replace another in some department is silly.

does Lana have much to steal? :derpga:
Purr more, hiss less.

There's no need to be rude. The OP posed a valid question, just because you don't agree with their question or opinion doesn't mean you have to get nasty.

Gaga daily, where you can freely express your opinions and concerns...

Within reason.  :derpga:

holy scheisse

http:/ /www. sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1029397/photos-how-miley-cyrus-mtv-unplugged-concert-made-us-fans  people like this care about miley actually soooo she must not be completely thought of as a joke.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived