Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 5th (Prague)

Jase

Featured Posts

Gaga came on stage in a tracksuit and a hat during Starlight's set - I think she walked right through the GA and then climbed on stage - and danced to Starlight's beats  :giveup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM1Zezx2WYs

That was so unexpected :giveup: Amazing surprise, I was quite shocked.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was so unexpected :giveup: Amazing surprise, I was quite shocked.

I know right :giveup: at first I didn't see anything and people suddenly started screaming and then she appeared and I was like who's that, and when she took the hat off I saw it was her :giveup:

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

OMG I made it, I was at artRAVE! I love her sooo much, it was perfect â¤Ã¯¸

she was so f*cking beautiful :giveup:

It was the best night of my life, I had so much fun

I know right :giveup: at first I didn't see anything and people suddenly started screaming and then she appeared and I was like who's that, and when she took the hat off I saw it was her :giveup:

Exactly, I recognized her real hair and I was like whaaaat :nooo: :giveup:

It was the best night of my life. 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Kermit the frog

It was focking indredible :giveup: (minus the fans screaming in my ears every 10 seconds)

I had a personal moment with Gaga too, it was like a dream or a story that you can easily tell was made up :smh:

Before Swine, when she had that little speech and was like "I like to act like a... SWINE!" and at that moment, she looked into my eyes as we both screamed SWINE at the same time :deadbanana: So surreal.

best night of my life so far omg

same :giveup: I had so much fun

It was focking indredible :giveup:(minus the fans screaming in my ears every 10 seconds)

I was one of the people who screamed the most :lmao:

Tommy Monster

I still can´t cope with it being already over :giveup: I wanna go back!!! It was perfect!!!! :emo: and I managed to catch a glowing ring from the dancer :laughga: at first it fell from my hands right behind the barrier and he looked at me like "oh man!" and threw another one right into my hands :legend:

and all that confetti :flutter: heaven...

I still can´t cope with it being already over I wanna go back!!! It was perfect!!!! and I managed to catch a glowing ring from the dancer at first it fell from my hands right behind the barrier and he looked at me like "oh man!" and threw another one right into my hands

and all that confetti heaven...

Omg I saw you and how he threw another one! :)

And I agree, I want it back, I've never in my life felt so free :giveup: The best night of my life :legend:

Tommy Monster

Omg I saw you and how he threw another one!

And I agree, I want it back, I've never in my life felt so free :giveup: The best night of my life :legend:

I feel like I can´t go back to my life right now :laughga: a weekend in Prague with a big artRAVE finale :giveup: what should I look forward to now??? writing bachelor theses??? :toofunny:

I feel like I can´t go back to my life right now :laughga: a weekend in Prague with a big artRAVE finale :giveup: what should I look forward to now??? writing bachelor theses??? :toofunny:

Yeah same, the artRAVE was the furthest I had planned ANYTHING, now I feel like my life will be so empty :sweat:

Tommy Monster

Yeah same, the artRAVE was the furthest I had planned ANYTHING, now I feel like my life will be so empty :sweat:

Well, let´s hope the memories will keep us alive I guess :toofunga:

Archived