šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 17th (Dublin, Ireland)

Jase

Featured Posts

Yep! Just just try to get them as early as possible.Ā Most people try immediately after 9am, you should do the same to guarantee tickets

Ā 

Message him :)

I already did :derpga:Ā 

he already gave it to someone else but he was very nice anyway and a good little monster for giving it away :kisses:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

YASSSS got them :excited:

YAY!Ā  :nick:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Yay, got my tickets just now! :3 Soooo happy! Price level 2, section GA1, that's okay, right? General standing? I always get a wave of paranoia that I've done something wrong after I buy tix :P But I'm sure it's what I'm looking for! <3 Yaaaaaay!

Interlude

Yay, got my tickets just now! :3 Soooo happy! Price level 2, section GA1, that's okay, right? General standing? I always get a wave of paranoia that I've done something wrong after I buy tix :P But I'm sure it's what I'm looking for! <3 Yaaaaaay!

Yeah that sounds fine :) Congrats on getting tickets!

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Has O2 priority sold out?

Ā 

I think so, I got mine on it this morning around 11am, but I think they're gone now. For some reason, I don't think the demand will be as crazy high as I was expecting tomorrow.

wish me luck goig for tickets tommorow. need all the prayers i can get

Ā 

Best wishes and strong, positive vibes coming your way! :3

Interlude

omg yas tokyo lmz? :giveup: ill see you there :hor:

We can take pictures and be cute togetherĀ  :whitney:

Ā 

Must have helped because i just got 2 standing tickets :)

Congrats!Ā  :Kara:

Archived