💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 15th + November 13th (Birmingham, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

hey what time did this finish?? im going to artrave in a few days and am trying to work out when they finish as i have heard different times such as 11.45 :wtf:

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey what time did this finish?? im going to artrave in a few days and am trying to work out when they finish as i have heard different times such as 11.45 :wtf:
11, I checked.

Have an awesome time! :legend: I need more tickets now, Birmingham has given me the artRave bug. :excited2:

come to birmingham again :excited2:

It wasn't because the curfew was 11 and I remember checking

I am sure it was later than 11pm when it finished in Birmingham....although not much later..... like maybe 10 past.

I am sure it was later than 11pm when it finished in Birmingham....although not much later..... like maybe 10 past.
Really? Maybe it was like five past but I looked when she finished Swine while waiting for Gypsy and it was 5 to so I just estimated from there :sweat:

Swine Monster

My phone says I took a picture of Gaga approaching the piano in her Gypsy outfit at 22:53, so I'd assume she did make it before the 11pm curfew. :)

I'm thinking of trying to get tickets for this show, just saw her in Glasgow on Sunday and again on the 16th of November but really like Michael said , I've got the artRave bug.

Really? Maybe it was like five past but I looked when she finished Swine while waiting for Gypsy and it was 5 to so I just estimated from there :sweat:

Yeah, I don't think it was much past 11pm, just a few minutes.... not like 20 past though. I don't think it went that late.

My phone says I took a picture of Gaga approaching the piano in her Gypsy outfit at 22:53, so I'd assume she did make it before the 11pm curfew. :)

Hmm now that I think about it, my phone may be a few minutes fast. lol

I want to go to the nov date but I don't think I'll have anyone to go with  :noparty:

Go by yourself. I did to lots of shows. You will meet people. I had heaps of fun even when I went by myself.

Yeah, I don't think it was much past 11pm, just a few minutes.... not like 20 past though. I don't think it went that late.

Hmm now that I think about it, my phone may be a few minutes fast. lol

Go by yourself. I did to lots of shows. You will meet people. I had heaps of fun even when I went by myself.

Hmm yeah I might. I mean I'm 16 and most are older, although everyones very accepting I just have a feeling I'll get left out  

i think i'll go though because it's 100% worth it either way  :dope:

Archived