💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 15th + November 13th (Birmingham, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

I know I posted my thoughts about the show a couple of days ago, but after going through the videos that I managed to get and reflecting on the night I've realised... I actually had a really good time and that gaga, as always, was superb! I don't know why, but this time the whole experience felt so surreal. I was seated, but i've never seen her that close before. And as with most shows, the post concert depression well and truly has kicked in (a little late, but it's here) and that's how I know for sure that I had a good time, even if the night itself didn't "feel" special. God knows when I'll see her again, all I know is that when she comes around for another tour, I want to be there! 

Side note, some fabulous pictures of the night in this thread! 

*Revised verdict: 8.5/10 

It's so weird. It feels surreal for me too still. I don't know, it's the first time I've seen my idol and she was right on top of me, crouching down at me, and looked at me and I just don't think it's sunk in. On the night I didn't get majorly excited either until it started because it just didn't seem very real. 

not like anything ive been to before

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheSequins

I saw you in the line outside! I just noticed you and was going to say hello but then the line started going inside.

Costume was gorgeous :cry:

you should've said hello! are you going to any other shows? :)

Swine Monster

Has anybody got a good photo that would make a good cover photo on facebook of her holding our flag? :)

I've got a few in my Facebook album, I'm sure some technical bob might be able to make them slightly better or suited for a facebook cover photo. :) https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.950279748320230.1073741865.100000146425974&type=3

you should've said hello! are you going to any other shows? :)

Hopefully Newcastle fingers crossed, :excited2: What about you?

London and the next Birmingham :)

Have an awesome time! :legend: I need more tickets now, Birmingham has given me the artRave bug. :excited2:

MarryTheSequins

Have an awesome time! :legend: I need more tickets now, Birmingham has given me the artRave bug. :excited2:

I know, it was so good :giveup:

haha that's why I ended up going to so many! ;)

OMG I had an AMAZING time, she took my sunflower and sang into it during MANiCURE!!!!!!

EDIT: If anyone here has a video showing her sing into it could you please send it to me, as i couldnt record it myself and i cant find a good one on youtube 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Glamourpuss

OMG I had an AMAZING time, she took my sunflower and sang into it during MANiCURE!!!!!!

I saw that. I actually loved that she did that. :)

Archived