💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 15th + November 13th (Birmingham, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does collecting LMZ tickets work with holding places in the queue? Will people go up in turns to get their tickets while others keep their space for them? Cause we're not allowed to collect tickets until like 5 or something right, so what if we get there at 12ish?

How does collecting LMZ tickets work with holding places in the queue? Will people go up in turns to get their tickets while others keep their space for them? Cause we're not allowed to collect tickets until like 5 or something right, so what if we get there at 12ish?
Queue at the entrance where you colect tickets? :shrug:

99% sure you can't take a DSLR as it's considered 'professional' equipment and thus they would convescate it until the end of the show.

Crying won't help either. Chances are, they'll make you go put it in a locker once they search your bag when doors open and thus you'd lose your place in the queue and end up at the back...

Response: 

Thank you for your email.

Please see the information regarding cameras as below;

Lenses over 6"/15cm, video recording equipment and tripods are not permitted. All other cameras may be taken into the arena.

Kind Regards,

Customer Services

Elaine

The Ticket Factor

How does collecting LMZ tickets work with holding places in the queue? Will people go up in turns to get their tickets while others keep their space for them? Cause we're not allowed to collect tickets until like 5 or something right, so what if we get there at 12ish

I think they'll have a separate queue.. I can't be certain. I have LMZ so at the end of the day I will get in before GA so I am not that bothered about queueing because I paid not to.

Did anyone get the email about the times? It says Gaga is on at 8:30?

yeah I got that, but I doubt she will be on that early.

RivingtonRebel

Just leaving for Birmingham, 4 hour journey. Beyond excited for tonight!!

I'm not dressing up at all I'm going to look so lame.

me neither.....jeans and a t-shirt....oh and my new YRUs (so that's kinda dressing up lol).

Anyone know how the queue is already? I can't be bothered sitting in the cold all day, but just wondering if there are many people yet?

Swine Monster

I'm currently sat in Birmingham New Street station, waiting for a friend...then we're making our way to the arena to queue with our GA tickets

Is anyone close by or wanting to make a friend at the stadium? First time and want to make some Monster friends! 😄

I've got a white tshirt, gold converse and a blue ARTPOP denim jacket. That probably won't help though 😉

Oh, i'm staying right new New St station, but I'm not even dressed yet and nowhere near ready to leave. lol

Swine Monster

I'm here till at least 12:45. Travelling from North it was either this early or stay over. Praying it's not too cold outside...

Archived