Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 21st (Manchester, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoomKack

Oh my gosh, that was one of the best nights of my life, it didn't feel real. That was so sweet when Gaga proposed to that guy's boyfriend!

Blue Jeans

Oh my gosh, that was one of the best nights of my life, it didn't feel real. That was so sweet when Gaga proposed to that guy's boyfriend!

Whut :dies:

You mean when the guy proposed to his Bf right ? :dies:

I imagined Gaga saying: hey do you want to marry your bf ?

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

BlondeKingOfGGD

THIS WAS THE BEST NIGHT EVER. At the time you just can't take it all in :O i want to go back NOW!!! :(

BoomKack

Whut :dies:

You mean when the guy proposed to his Bf right ? :dies:

I imagined Gaga saying: hey do you want to marry your bf ?

Yeah she was like "I have a surprise tonight, can - and - (forgot their names) come up here..." *they get up by the piano* "- Needs to ask you something really special" then he got down on one knee and omg the arena went MENTAL.

I'M NEVER GONNA SLEEP AGAIN THAT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE

Decideed to go shopping out of the city and now my train is cancelled and I'm stranded. great

omg did you get there okay?  :noparty:

FameBornArt

It was honestly the best night of my life. I was seated but she still came right near me loads and it was honestly incredible, so jealous of those people who still have their artRAVE left

bionic

I'M NEVER GONNA SLEEP AGAIN THAT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE

omg did you get there okay?  :noparty:

just about!!! literally as soon as i found my seat and sat down the first opening act guy (idk his name) came on. no joke. thanks for the concern :) :hug:

did you enjoy the show?

i didn't realise the arena had a 'no outside food' policy. i had to smuggle a backpack full of it in

buy bionic

just about!!! literally as soon as i found my seat and sat down the first opening act guy (idk his name) came on. no joke. thanks for the concern :) :hug:

did you enjoy the show?

i didn't realise the arena had a 'no outside food' policy. i had to smuggle a backpack full of it in

Oh thank god  :sweat:

The show was ****ing incredible! I was stood quite far back between the piano and one of the stages but I had such a great view for most of it. The setlist was so perfect, I kept thinking she was going to cut a song somewhere but she didn't  :worship: What were your highlights?

Yeah last time i went to Manchester Arena they confiscated my bottle of water  :smh:

Adampervez

OMG that show was everything and more!!! My first ever concert and it was just beautiful. I was freaking about my seats being horrible but they were actually awesome and she was so close and we even got to see her getting prepared to go on stage cuz we had an amazing side view. Best ever performance swas probably GUY, VENUS, JUDAS, infact all of them were amazing. Im in awe, it all feels like a dream i cant believe that the woman who has saved my life so many times was literally metres away from me!

Oh and starlight was sweet but boring as ****

And breedlove.... dont even get me started, atleast he pointed at me and my friend while doing air thrusts

loved the show and cannot wait for her next show!!

BEST SHOW EVER. And after it I went to an afterparty in the gay village where Gaga's music was being played :legend:   

Now I'm depressed :sharon:

What an amazing show :legend: loved every second of it :flutter:mclosest I've been to Gaga and although the atmosphere in a stadium is better I preferred this arena tour it's much more intimate and the sound is better.

Brilliant show last night just amazing. Was anyone lucky enough to meet Gaga?

Not me but my brother met her :)

Archived