artRAVE: October 21st (Manchester, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My LMZ ticket finally arrived today! :party:

This tbh.

I mean it's okay to save a space for someone who needs to go to the loo or get some food, but saving a space for hours is really rude and unnecessary. 

Thanks for your help!

Im going to get another person to queue with me (my friend has offered) and then they're going to switch places when my friend does arrive That would be okay right? Ill be polite and apologetic about it if someone does kick up and fuss and hopefully it will be okay. 

Glamourpuss

Thanks for your help!

Im going to get another person to queue with me (my friend has offered) and then they're going to switch places when my friend does arrive That would be okay right? Ill be polite and apologetic about it if someone does kick up and fuss and hopefully it will be okay.

It should be ok if you can get someone to do that. :)

BoomKack

Thanks for your help!

That sounds like a perfect plan, then everybody's happy! :party:

apart from your friend who had to stand there for hours for no reason  :toofunga:

Adampervez

Hey guys, I need some advice and tell me if it will work…. basically me and my friend were going to buy GA tickets for the Manchester artRAVE on the 21st of October. But as soon as the tickets went on sale, GA sold out immediately so me and friend had to settle for 'side view' seats in block 116 Row V. The most annoying thing is that when we bought the tickets, the day after that they put a bunch of new GA tickets for the same price  :duck:
And now we only have 9 days till the concert and they keep on adding tickets (ESPECIALLY BETTER SEATED TICKETS on eventim)
So my question is, if those tickets don't sell, do you think that when the shows starts or halfway through when the lights are low, me and friend sneak into those seats? Or if we see better empty ones we get into those? That is obviously after we know that no one will sit there! (I don't wanna steal a seat someone paid for is going to use)

If u think i should, how do i do it? Or do u guys think my block is fine, its lower tier and in the corner and it gets mixed reviews about the view.
PLEASE HELP AND THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CONTRIBUTES  :wub:

jaspermatt

I'm so excited for the show! Have any of you guys avoided seeing any pics/vids?

I have tried to avoid a lot of spoilers. I know the outfits and the songs played but I don't know order of set list, haven't heard the surprise tracks, haven't seen/heard the interlude videos or backdrops, none of the choreography. Its going to be so much fun!

I've avoided videos too, I want it to be a surprise :party: I hope no one spoils the surprises while we're there :P

We can officially say we see Gaga next week now! YAY, so excited!

i didn't even realise this oh my god help

Urgh I'm too busy with assignments to even contemplate the fact that today week I'll be in Manchester and the next day I'll be standing in line for artRAVE :giveup:

P.S. how's the weather in the UK and particularly Manchester? Where I live I'm still mostly dressing in summer clothes :laughga:

I still don't know where I should be standing if I have early entry tickets  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  the decisions!!  :cry:  

BoomKack

P.S. how's the weather in the UK and particularly Manchester? Where I live I'm still mostly dressing in summer clothes :laughga:

Rain, rain & more rain :awkney:

jaspermatt

Urgh I'm too busy with assignments to even contemplate the fact that today week I'll be in Manchester and the next day I'll be standing in line for artRAVE :giveup:

Most likely rain :P that or windy. If it's sunny, you'll hear about it on the news.

I still don't know where I should be standing if I have early entry tickets the decisions!!  

I'm going for front and centre :party: I wanna make use of my early entry by getting as close to the front as possible... otherwise there was no point buying early entry tickets :awkney:

Archived