đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 21st (Manchester, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I had the Government Hooker Package for BTWball and you had to check-in a few hours before the show with the tickets you got plus credit card (or ID? I don't remember!) and then you got a whristband and the merch. It was special merch for that package and you could not chose what you get! :)

Did you have to hold it the whole show? I would be so annoyed lol.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you have to hold it the whole show? I would be so annoyed lol.

I checked in my bag with the gifts etc before going in. But yes you had to otherwise hold it the whole concert lol.

Glamourpuss

I checked in my bag with the gifts etc before going in. But yes you had to otherwise hold it the whole concert lol.

What do you mean by check in? Do you mean they let you go by to pick it up and then come back later for the show?

Jase can you add me to the attendees list please? :)

At the London BTWB shows a lady walked the line and handed out the package merch a few hours before the show, maybe they will do that again? Didn't see anyone handing it out at Manchester tho.

gagalovesme

How did you get them for half the price?

ooh i think i got them for half the price i paid last time for similar seats if that makes sense? i don't really know what i was trying to say lol  :toofloppy:

LeatherJacket

Beautiful uk monsters, I wanna ask you some things.

For those who already bought their tickets - especially early entry - did they have a ranking number or they are random & anonymous?

Except from the booking fee how much did you charged for other services?

That's all lil babes! 

Thank you in advance :)

I wish you have the best day of your lives in artRave 

Electric Chapel

Guys when will ticketmaster send out the tickets?

Dying to know this too! Eventim have started sending theirs apparently so I wonder if TM will do the same,

GlitteredSpandex

Jase can you add me to the attendees list please? :)

At the London BTWB shows a lady walked the line and handed out the package merch a few hours before the show, maybe they will do that again? Didn't see anyone handing it out at Manchester tho.

The GA+Package queue was in the separate main indoor entrance remember? We got the lunchbox+socks when we entered through the door getting our tickets scanned!

What do you mean by check in? Do you mean they let you go by to pick it up and then come back later for the show?

At my venue it was possible to check in your bags, clothes etc for 2 Euros or something like that. That's what I did with my gift so I didn't have to carry it all the time :)

The GA+Package queue was in the separate main indoor entrance remember? We got the lunchbox+socks when we entered through the door getting our tickets scanned!

I was outside in the pouring rain for MP line so I didn't see the GA line. :sweat:

GlitteredSpandex

I was outside in the pouring rain for MP line so I didn't see the GA line. :sweat:

The makeshift umbrellas that were made that day... Iconic

when is everyone queueing???

Archived