💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 21st (Manchester, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

bionic

I haven't got my tickets for any of the shows I'm attending....agh is this time to panic?!

Check Ticketmaster and view their status. They may not have been dispatched yet. If they have, give them a ring...

buy bionic

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COLONiCPRiNXESS

Debating if I should go to this or get some Bose earphones and go see Azealia. Might do the latter because artRave looks a bit crappy :(

BoomKack

I haven't got my tickets for any of the shows I'm attending....agh is this time to panic?!

I have LMZ and it says not despatched yet, are you LMZ for all the shows you're attending?

gagalovesme

I have LMZ and it says not despatched yet, are you LMZ for all the shows you're attending?

No I've got seats and GA, it says they haven't been dispatched though! Maybe they'll dispatch them about a week before but that'll panic me tbh!

HighwayGuy

How much are you looking for them? And I thought you couldn't sell those ones?  :huh:

Like around the ticket price at £168 each, and oh god I hope I can the websites let me list them to sell so it seems like I can!

adamnulty

Hi everyone!

Long story cut short,

bought 2 VIP Party tickets (block 102) as I couldn't get ARTPOP ZONE tickets for me and the wife.

Sister tried for me too and thought she didn't get it to go through so bought 2 more VIP Party ones for me not knowing they did go through and not knowing i bought 2 (Block 115) lol

Sooooo..

I've got 2 ARTPOP ZONE tickets for me and the wife on 21/10 in manchester (sweet!)

But!...

My credit card was therefore loaded by me and my sister for £1210! of EXTRA tickets. (VIP party tickets cost 305 each)

I've had them listed for a few months with no sale on getmein, viagogo, seatwave and stub hub for £305 and my wife is pregnant so i could do with the cash back.

I'm not interested in a profit so i'm open to offers but was thinking £275 each (less than cost!) 

Is anyone interested in any of them? If so please message me on here, if not hope you all have a great time and see you there!

Electric Chapel

Eeeeee!!! I'm getting so giddy for this show now!

I have LMZ tix and I think I'm gonna attempt to throw a toy and letter on stage in the hope of getting to meet Gaga backstage. It's not the be all and end all for me but my god, it'd be a dream come true if she read my letter. Hope I stand a chance! :S

• 3 weeks later...
jaspermatt

Who do you guys think will be the supporting act? I've got no idea who it could be  :coffee:

BoomKack

Literally CANNOT wait! Have you all got your outfits planned? Mine's gonna be sooo glittery :party:

PlanetChromatica

Unfortunately I cannot make the show due to travel and other things. I'm still waiting for them in the post but I am selling my 2 LMZ tickets for 350 all together, anyone interest, drop me a PM!

Desperado

Debating if I should go to this or get some Bose earphones and go see Azealia. Might do the latter because artRave looks a bit crappy :(

what are you doing know? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Long story cut short,

bought 2 VIP Party tickets (block 102) as I couldn't get ARTPOP ZONE tickets for me and the wife.

Sister tried for me too and thought she didn't get it to go through so bought 2 more VIP Party ones for me not knowing they did go through and not knowing i bought 2 (Block 115) lol

Sooooo..

I've got 2 ARTPOP ZONE tickets for me and the wife on 21/10 in manchester (sweet!)

But!...

My credit card was therefore loaded by me and my sister for £1210! of EXTRA tickets. (VIP party tickets cost 305 each)

I've had them listed for a few months with no sale on getmein, viagogo, seatwave and stub hub for £305 and my wife is pregnant so i could do with the cash back.

I'm not interested in a profit so i'm open to offers but was thinking £275 each (less than cost!) 

Is anyone interested in any of them? If so please message me on here, if not hope you all have a great time and see you there!

How much for one?

BlondeKingOfGGD

10330354_834429109925332_439095637628447

Im deffinatley going to this! I LOVE Kiki was in there all the time at pride :D

Can't wait for the show it's soooo close!

Archived