đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 21st (Manchester, UK)

Jase

Featured Posts

Benjigaga11

Me too Ben! I literally think about it every day!

Where abouts are you? :)

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, if anyone has queued at Manchester before, could you tell me what time is a good time to start queuing on the day of the concert.

I went to Manchester for TBTWB in 2012. Obviously there was the Monster Pit for that tour and there were people who had been queuing for days to get in there. For the general standing area though, we turned up about 30mins before doors opened and then leisurely strolled in, bought merchandise, got drinks and then wandered down to standing and still got 3rd row at the centre at the barrier. The atmosphere was great among fans and you could come and go as you wish. There was no hysterical pushing or crushing either. It's the best standing atmosphere I've experienced at a gig.

BoomKack

For those with LMZ - do you think this is a good idea?

I was thinking of designing wristbands that are numbered with your place in the queue. I just thought it's be nicer than a number written on your hand, and for memorabilia.

jaspermatt

I was thinking of designing wristbands that are numbered with your place in the queue. I just thought it's be nicer than a number written on your hand, and for memorabilia.

That would be cute but you'd have to make like 200 :flop:

BoomKack

That would be cute but you'd have to make like 200 :flop:

I'd probably only make about 100 because I don't see every person with LMZ arriving hours and hours before the show.

Rolodex of Hate

I'm attending! Please add me to the list! :party:

We have no legal choice but to stan

TheQueen

I'm going to the artRave alone, GA, but I'm worried about not being able to speak to people and everybody just ignoring me because I'm not all like 'YAAASSSSS!' every second... And I'm only 16, so do you think everyone will be older than me, or will there be people my age?

Also, if anyone has queued at Manchester before, could you tell me what time is a good time to start queuing on the day of the concert.

You'll be fine. Go around 3 or 4, nobody queues in Manchester tbh. 

Lol nobody will wear them, people will just think you're being bossy etc. Don't waste your money.

Glamourpuss

That is a cute idea. I have LMZ for that date and think it's a nice, thoughtful thing to do. :)

BoomKack

That is a cute idea. I have LMZ for that date and think it's a nice, thoughtful thing to do. :)

I don't think I'm gonna do it now, especially after what TheQueen said

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
jaspermatt

Im a bit late on joining the conversation, but im going to the artrave woohoo!!

Woooo :party: only about 4 months left now :)

I can't wait to show you guys my outfit once it's ready :gaga:

bionic

3.5 months to go :)

I'm so ready! Terrified I'm going to lose my tickets tho :blehga:

buy bionic

Archived