šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Paris, France (October 30th + 31st 2014)

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

GUYS it's just a month away! I'm getting really excited. Like really really. I think I'm just gonna listen to Prism et Bangerz to contain this excitment until D-day :hehe:

Ā 

Yass since we entered october (today :emma) it's the one of the only things i think about.. i even dreamed about it yesterday :dead:

Destiny is for losers. Itā€™s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yass since we entered october (today :emma) it's the one of the only things i think about.. i even dreamed about it yesterday :dead:

Been dreamin about it for months :shy: and then in just 2 teeny tiny hours everything's over :toofunny: so glad I'm going back in November though!

Blue Jeans

Been dreamin about it for months :shy: and then in just 2 teeny tiny hours everything's over :toofunny: so glad I'm going back in November though!

Ā 

Are you going on the 30th or the 31st ?

Ā 

i'll go back in november too but i don't have LMZ for the Bercy date :cry:

Destiny is for losers. Itā€™s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Are you going on the 30th or the 31st ?

Ā 

i'll go back in november too but i don't have LMZ for the Bercy date :cry:

30th and you? And I just have GA for both dates, don't worry any ticket is fine! :P

Blue Jeans

30th and you? And I just have GA for both dates, don't worry any ticket is fine! :P

Ā 

i'm going on the 31st i have LMZ for the zenith date, i'll be 1st row for sure and since there's no Catwalks Gaga will be close to me throughout the show :giveup:

Ā 

3 weeks to go :woot:

SiberianBreaks

Guys, is Viagogo reliable ? Some of the tickets are cheaper on this site than on Ticketmaster for example, isn't it the contrary usually ? I'm lost, heeeelp please :duck:

SoSpeechless

Hey guys :hehe:

Does anyone know if there are still regular tickets available for Paris on the 30th of October and where I could get them?

Ā 

Sorry but I've just had the most horrible experience with viagogo and I would not recommend this at all. I am never gonna buy anything there again.

We ordered 3 tickets for the Cologne show in February already and they just didn't arrive.

I was told that it could take up until 3 days before the show but still 3 days before the show the tickets weren't here.

So I called the viagogo hotline and the only thing they said to me that they would contact the ticket seller and contact me back.

But they didn't!

I called again.. and again... until one day before the concert where they told me the tickets would arrive on Oct. 7th. The day of the concert. I had 2 friends coming over from different parts of Germany and we didn't want to go to the show like 2 hours before it started so I was very very annoyed.

The other day, the tickets arrived... but it was only 2 instead of the 3 tickets ordered so we had to find another one at the venue.

This all turned out into so much stress that I could not really enjoy the concert...

Ā 

Never ever again viagogo.

Ā 

But.. back to my question.. since the last show was not really enjoyable I'd really really appreciate another one.. so do you know where I can get tickets for Paris? :wub:

Blue Jeans

Ā 

But.. back to my question.. since the last show was not really enjoyable I'd really really appreciate another one.. so do you know where I can get tickets for Paris? :wub:

Ā 

http://livenationfh.trium.fr/index.php/12/search_disponibilite/7343/17548

Ā 

:)

SiberianBreaks

Thank you for you answers !

I finally bought my ticket, I'm so excited ! :giveup: I wanted to buy it on Viagogo because it was cheaper but I wasn't really ready to take the risk of being scammed

Are there still standing tickets available in Paris?

Ā 

Yes, 8 tickets for the 30th, 6 for the 31th, you better hurry if you want one!

okay so I have LMZ for the 30th, Im going on my own, so if anyone wants to line up with me/make plans- please contact me (dms) xoxoxo

Archived