šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Paris, France (October 30th + 31st 2014)

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

The sale is open on Ticketnet, no code needed. Go monsters!!

Nooooo! I missed the start cause I had customer at that time and now all the GA tickets are sold out..Ā  :cry:

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmenTheNight

WOOHOO! Just got my tickets. I didn't have any hope for this, I didn't even get my code from LM.com and had to go to university this morning. With Tickenet's problems, my classes finishing early this morning, and a ounce of luck, I got two tickets for me and my friend. I can't believe I got them tbh. First, I won the Skype contest during the BTWB tour and got into the Monster Pit without even trying, and now this ... Ugh, I love you, Gaga.

Gave up trying this morning at 9am local time but just happened to keep checking the link and discovered tickets were up and no code had to be entered!Ā  Managed to get 4 tickets in Section F for the 30th.Ā  Now have to wait for general sale to get some for the 31st!

Why the **** did they just add the tickets without an announcement, missed school this morning for this and then bam when i go to class lets put the tickets on sale without a code

I managed to get standing tickets for both dates. :) Tried first to update and get debout tickets for half an hour and suddenly they released 140 standing tickets for both dates.Ā 

Blue Jeans

Why the **** did they just add the tickets without an announcement, missed school this morning for this and then bam when i go to class lets put the tickets on sale without a code

try again and again, a lot of people got their tickets like this, don't give up :hug:

Destiny is for losers. Itā€™s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

MarryTheSequins

I NEED URGENT HELP TRYING TO BUY 3 EARLY LMZ TICKETS BUT IT ONLY GIVES ME OPTIONS FOR STANDING AND 3 SEATING OPTIONS

I NEED URGENT HELP TRYING TO BUY 3 EARLY LMZ TICKETS BUT IT ONLY GIVES ME OPTIONS FOR STANDING AND 3 SEATING OPTIONS

SAME HERE. And there are no standing tickets left actually...

I had to left at 10, and I didn't have the chance to see they re-opened the presale, so I got nothing. I think I'll spend my evening doing nothing, just crying.Ā 

AndreLovesU

Yes i am :cry:

Ā 

i got LMZ tickets, but i'm going alone tbh :ohno:

Ā 

How did you get it ?! I am seriously thinking about buying it

Archived