Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Paris, France (October 30th + 31st 2014)

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

GUYS it's just a month away! I'm getting really excited. Like really really. I think I'm just gonna listen to Prism et Bangerz to contain this excitment until D-day :hehe:

Yass since we entered october (today :emma) it's the one of the only things i think about.. i even dreamed about it yesterday :dead:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yass since we entered october (today :emma) it's the one of the only things i think about.. i even dreamed about it yesterday :dead:

Been dreamin about it for months :shy: and then in just 2 teeny tiny hours everything's over :toofunny: so glad I'm going back in November though!

Blue Jeans

Been dreamin about it for months :shy: and then in just 2 teeny tiny hours everything's over :toofunny: so glad I'm going back in November though!

Are you going on the 30th or the 31st ?

i'll go back in november too but i don't have LMZ for the Bercy date :cry:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Are you going on the 30th or the 31st ?

i'll go back in november too but i don't have LMZ for the Bercy date :cry:

30th and you? And I just have GA for both dates, don't worry any ticket is fine! :P

Blue Jeans

30th and you? And I just have GA for both dates, don't worry any ticket is fine! :P

i'm going on the 31st i have LMZ for the zenith date, i'll be 1st row for sure and since there's no Catwalks Gaga will be close to me throughout the show :giveup:

3 weeks to go :woot:

SiberianBreaks

Guys, is Viagogo reliable ? Some of the tickets are cheaper on this site than on Ticketmaster for example, isn't it the contrary usually ? I'm lost, heeeelp please :duck:

SoSpeechless

Hey guys :hehe:

Does anyone know if there are still regular tickets available for Paris on the 30th of October and where I could get them?

Sorry but I've just had the most horrible experience with viagogo and I would not recommend this at all. I am never gonna buy anything there again.

We ordered 3 tickets for the Cologne show in February already and they just didn't arrive.

I was told that it could take up until 3 days before the show but still 3 days before the show the tickets weren't here.

So I called the viagogo hotline and the only thing they said to me that they would contact the ticket seller and contact me back.

But they didn't!

I called again.. and again... until one day before the concert where they told me the tickets would arrive on Oct. 7th. The day of the concert. I had 2 friends coming over from different parts of Germany and we didn't want to go to the show like 2 hours before it started so I was very very annoyed.

The other day, the tickets arrived... but it was only 2 instead of the 3 tickets ordered so we had to find another one at the venue.

This all turned out into so much stress that I could not really enjoy the concert...

Never ever again viagogo.

But.. back to my question.. since the last show was not really enjoyable I'd really really appreciate another one.. so do you know where I can get tickets for Paris? :wub:

Blue Jeans

But.. back to my question.. since the last show was not really enjoyable I'd really really appreciate another one.. so do you know where I can get tickets for Paris? :wub:

http://livenationfh.trium.fr/index.php/12/search_disponibilite/7343/17548

:)

SiberianBreaks

Thank you for you answers !

I finally bought my ticket, I'm so excited ! :giveup: I wanted to buy it on Viagogo because it was cheaper but I wasn't really ready to take the risk of being scammed

Are there still standing tickets available in Paris?

Yes, 8 tickets for the 30th, 6 for the 31th, you better hurry if you want one!

okay so I have LMZ for the 30th, Im going on my own, so if anyone wants to line up with me/make plans- please contact me (dms) xoxoxo

Archived