šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Stockholm, Sweden (SEPTEMBER 30th 2014)

Cupid

Featured Posts

Just so u know there wont be any videos from artRAVE by me, my YT channel got suspended due to violation of copyrights few weeks back..

Ā 

Wait what? Which video?

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flawless

Just so u know there wont be any videos from artRAVE by me, my YT channel got suspended due to violation of copyrights few weeks back..

:cry:Ā  :cry:Ā  :cry:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

**** that ****Ā  :grr:

Ā 

Wey!Ā  :party:

How fun, yes there is a lot of good shopping here in Stockholm.Ā  :) Ā See u in the line!

That's good to know :D Btw are you going to buy any merch? I've trouble to decide should I buy them before or after the show... What I have learned so far about the LMZ system is that LMZ people waits inside the arena a little while before they are let to the floor. So I was wondering if I could buy my merch during that time. Sorry, my english sucks! I speak much more fluently than I write :P

**** that ****Ā  :grr:

Ā 

That's good to know :D Btw are you going to buy any merch? I've trouble to decide should I buy them before or after the show... What I have learned so far about the LMZ system is that LMZ people waits inside the arena a little while before they are let to the floor. So I was wondering if I could buy my merch during that time. Sorry, my english sucks! I speak much more fluently than I write :P

Ā 

Oh, I dont know yet... I think I will by my merch after the show, seems more simple, and you dont have to leave your spot. But if you waits inside the arena for a while before entering the floor, it must be better to go and by merch meanwhile.Ā  :)

Ā 

Can't you make another channel? I NEED YOUR VIDEOS FOR CHRIST SAKES :giveup:

Can't you make another channel? I NEED YOUR VIDEOS FOR CHRIST SAKES :giveup:

I decided long ago that if my channel gets deleted someday it will be the end of it, theres been lot of bs during all these years. Making a new one would mean new username and starting everything from the bottom which I dont wan to, it just wont be worth of it.

I decided long ago that if my channel gets deleted someday it will be the end of it, theres been lot of bs during all these years. Making a new one would mean new username and starting everything from the bottom which I dont wan to, it just wont be worth of it.

Ā 

So sad to hear this! :emo: I remember your videos from Monster ball back in 2010 in Stockholm. I always watched them to re-live all the moments!

• 2 weeks later...
iamfreeasmyhair

I was just wondering for those of you who has standing tickets, when are y'all going to get in line? Like early in the morning or..?Ā 

I was just wondering for those of you who has standing tickets, when are y'all going to get in line? Like early in the morning or..?Ā 

I have GA and I'm gonna line up at about 11am. I wanna get to the middle catwalk.

iamfreeasmyhair

I have GA and I'm gonna line up at about 11am. I wanna get to the middle catwalk.

I don't even know if I have the GA tickets..Ā 

iamfreeasmyhair

me too

Well I think it's the same then. :)Ā Ā I think I will go by 11 then too because I don't want to be far away

Archived