Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Stockholm, Sweden (SEPTEMBER 30th 2014)

Cupid

Featured Posts

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
swine killer

Some Anders Nunstedt at Expressen.se is bashing Gaga so hard...and he lacks facts and have 100 percent an agenda against Lady Gaga. 

"Hon är just nu aktuell med jazziga retroalbumet “Duetsâ€, som spelats in med Tony Bennett, 88."

IT'S CHEEK TO CHEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bellatrix

Some Anders Nunstedt at Expressen.se is bashing Gaga so hard...and he lacks facts and have 100 percent an agenda against Lady Gaga. 

"Hon är just nu aktuell med jazziga retroalbumet “Duetsâ€, som spelats in med Tony Bennett, 88."

IT'S CHEEK TO CHEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never liked him. He's a jerk, and apparently he doesn't pay very much attention to the music releases. Duets II is three years old and Gaga only appeared on one song :laughga:

swine killer

Never liked him. He's a jerk, and apparently he doesn't pay very much attention to the music releases. Duets II is three years old and Gaga only appeared on one song :laughga:

Mess :smh: and he writes for one of the largest newspapers in Sweden. . He better not show up tonight.... jajaja Swine "OcksÃ¥ hemsk"...so professional of you

but I'll stay positive, I know I will love the show :yes:

MarryTheMonster

Have fun fellow Scandinavians! Globen is the best arena I've been to and artRAVE is an amazing show so it has to be perfect  :worship:

MarryTheMonster

Everything went smooth with the LMZ system last night, we didn't even have numbers but we were like 50 people so it wasn't a big deal anyways, hope you get to stand wherever you want to!

Sooooooo awesome.. no words  :giveup:

I was in the 2nd row from the main stage, perfect view! And she had a black Gaga-card when she performed Donatella "This purse can hold my black card and tiara"  :deadbanana:

swine killer

Great show!!!!

Of course Aftonbladet have already begun to bash her. This time some bitter Markus Larsson saying she's having an identity crisis. That's rude, you don't say that about a person. Instead, get your **** togheter.

Anyway. I love Gaga. The show was one of the best I've been to. I hope I see her again.

ARTPOPMonsterForever!

Bellatrix

Of course Aftonbladet have already begun to bash her. This time some bitter Markus Larsson saying she's having an identity crisis. That's rude, you don't say that about a person. Instead, get your **** togheter.

I expected that. He's worse than Anders Nunstedt.. I think I've never seen a positive pop review by Markus Larsson. He even bashed The Monster Ball. :wtf:

Archived