💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Stockholm, Sweden (SEPTEMBER 30th 2014)

Cupid

Featured Posts

I havent reveived my LMZ info either, I got oslo email last friday and that concert is day before stockolm weird that they havent sent it yet.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent reveived my LMZ info either, I got oslo email last friday and that concert is day before stockolm weird that they havent sent it yet.

ok, so I'm not the only one  :sweat:

I just e-mailed them and tried to call, but no one answered... 

ok, so I'm not the only one  :sweat:

I just e-mailed them and tried to call, but no one answered...

No email yet either :confused: I hope it comes today.. I get nervous when things are left to the last moment... :ohno:

swine killer

Do you think she will say something relevant and current that is happening right now in Sweden? As she has done in previous countries when she plays the piano etc. I don't mind if she called Jimmie a swine while she sings swine  :smh: 

No Sweden is not flawless*

In my E-mail it says "FraÌŠn 15.00, vänligen gaÌŠ till EntreÃŒ 6. Där finner du ett uppställt VIP Nation bord där registreringen sker. Vid registrering faÌŠr du ditt armband. Där faÌŠr du även din exklusiva turneÃŒgaÌŠva och VIP-laminat." (From 15.00, please proceed to Entrance 6. You will check-in with our representatives and be given a wristband. You will also be presented with your exclusive tour gift and commemorative laminate.), does this mean that I can not queue up before 15:00?

I just spoke with Live Nation, the E-mail comes today!  :excited:

I JUST GOT MY E-MAIL :excited:

In my E-mail it says "FraÌŠn 15.00, vänligen gaÌŠ till EntreÃŒ 6. Där finner du ett uppställt VIP Nation bord där registreringen sker. Vid registrering faÌŠr du ditt armband. Där faÌŠr du även din exklusiva turneÃŒgaÌŠva och VIP-laminat." (From 15.00, please proceed to Entrance 6. You will check-in with our representatives and be given a wristband. You will also be presented with your exclusive tour gift and commemorative laminate.), does this mean that I can not queue up before 15:00?

Yeah, I think that's exactly what it means :p

Archived