💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Stockholm, Sweden (SEPTEMBER 30th 2014)

Cupid

Featured Posts

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopgalaxy

I can't wait for it! Going to Herning (Denmark) to see here the on the saturday and then Stockholm on the tuesday! I know A LOT of swedish monster going to the show. It will be awesome to go to the hotel breakfast (me and one friend is staying at the Globe Hotel aswell) the morning after, it will be monsters everywhere!

I can't wait for it! Going to Herning (Denmark) to see here the on the saturday and then Stockholm on the tuesday! I know A LOT of swedish monster going to the show. It will be awesome to go to the hotel breakfast (me and one friend is staying at the Globe Hotel aswell) the morning after, it will be monsters everywhere!

SEE YOU AT THE HOTEL! OMG :excited2: GUYS IT'S SOOOOO CLOOSE :giveup:

hijadeputa

Soooo, the show is coming to Sweden in like 10 days! Does anyone know when or which time she will arrive at her hotel that probably will be Grand Hotel? I really want to know because me and my friend are going to skip school that day just to stalk Gaga  :creepflop: The show is the 30th, a Tuesday. She is in Oslo the day before. 

GagaXCollection

You shouldn't skip school just to see her IMO

I skipped school to go and see her in Dubai  :creepflop:

ladygagaxcollection.com

You shouldn't skip school just to see her IMO

I'm gonna skip two days to see her :teehee: But of course I'll study harder before and after the show.

Ingen aning, du måste vara där hela morgonen gissar på.

No idea, I guess that you'll have to be outside her hotel in the morning and wait..

Soooo, the show is coming to Sweden in like 10 days! Does anyone know when or which time she will arrive at her hotel that probably will be Grand Hotel? I really want to know because me and my friend are going to skip school that day just to stalk Gaga  :creepflop: The show is the 30th, a Tuesday. She is in Oslo the day before. 

vad sägs om att skriva i den redan befintliga stockholm-tråden :awkney:

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/85851-artrave-in-stockholm-sweden-september-30th-2014/

Archived