💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UPDATED: artRAVE in Vienna, Austria (NOVEMBER 2nd 2014)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:/ The wrong keyholder from Vienna got ARTPOP Zone :/  :eww:  :noparty:  :shocked:

What does keyholder from BTWBall have to do with ARTPOP Zone?!? Can you explain please?

DeanSummer

lol who is that?

https://littlemonsters.com/post/521f611534a8a288225b5999 she is called Isi

What does keyholder from BTWBall have to do with ARTPOP Zone?!? Can you explain please?

It brings back so much pain because it reminds me of that situation ... Read the story and you know why:https://littlemonsters.com/post/521f611534a8a288225b5999

DS

blahblahblahhhh

https://littlemonsters.com/post/521f611534a8a288225b5999 she is called Isi

It brings back so much pain because it reminds me of that situation ... Read the story and you know why:https://littlemonsters.com/post/521f611534a8a288225b5999

Well, I know Isidora personally and she was there two days prior to the event, so... I remember the drama :smh:

What I'm trying to say that you both were deserving of meeting her, but life can be fickle sometimes...

DeanSummer

Well, I know Isidora personally and she was there two days prior to the event, so... I remember the drama :smh:

What I'm trying to say that you both were deserving of meeting her, but life can be fickle sometimes...

I don't want any fights - I want peace ! But I am scared of her after the drama from last time where I collapsed! And you can read  in that post that I don't want any hate/negativity  on her ! 

Just wanted to share that my point of view and I hope you agree with me that I have the right to do that

DS

blahblahblahhhh

I don't want any fights - I want peace ! But I am scared of her after the drama from last time where I collapsed! And you can read  in that post that I don't want any hate/negativity  on her ! 

Just wanted to share that my point of view and I hope you agree with me that I have the right to do that

Of course, no negativity, I am not saying anything against you, don't get me wrong! It's just that I know the girl and I know her side of the story, and, well, I wouldn't want to get in the middle of anything, but it turns out that both of you thought you were entitled to meet her, and honestly I can't judge because it has nothing to do with me, but I think that should just remain in the past. And we are coming together again to Vienna, so please, there's no need to be scared of her, she's a really really nice person :)

Oh I remember the Key Holder drama from BTWBall in Vienna, I was in the opposite row so I didn't hear how everything went down. What I can say is that I went in front of arena on 17th in the afternoon and met some monsters who were camping and they told me the first one in line was Isidora (she went to a hotel for a shower so I didn't get a chance to meet her), and that she was camping there since the day before. 

My experience was also pretty bad since I camped out for 10 hours, but due to the ****-up in the organization when the gates were opened I didn't end up in the Monster Pit but ended up with terrible sunburns... :heat:

Now my only hope for artRave is to get in the inside area of the catwalks.  :shy:

DeanSummer

Of course, no negativity, I am not saying anything against you, don't get me wrong! It's just that I know the girl and I know her side of the story, and, well, I wouldn't want to get in the middle of anything, but it turns out that both of you thought you were entitled to meet her, and honestly I can't judge because it has nothing to do with me, but I think that should just remain in the past. And we are coming together again to Vienna, so please, there's no need to be scared of her, she's a really really nice person :)

Oh I remember the Key Holder drama from BTWBall in Vienna, I was in the opposite row so I didn't hear how everything went down. What I can say is that I went in front of arena on 17th in the afternoon and met some monsters who were camping and they told me the first one in line was Isidora (she went to a hotel for a shower so I didn't get a chance to meet her), and that she was camping there since the day before. 

My experience was also pretty bad since I camped out for 10 hours, but due to the ****-up in the organization when the gates were opened I didn't end up in the Monster Pit but ended up with terrible sunburns... :heat:

Now my only hope for artRave is to get in the inside area of the catwalks.  :shy:

Well I just hope she leaves it in the past when she sees me because I want to get over this mess but I don't know how she will react if she sees me

DS

Well I just hope she leaves it in the past when she sees me because I want to get over this mess but I don't know how she will react if she sees me

I'm sure you two can work this out, and this time you get to meet Gaga for sure!  :hug:

blahblahblahhhh

Guys, I have a question! I am racking by brain about it :giveup:

Namely, I bought a ticket two days ago with my credit card via ticketmaster.at, and I received the confirmation e-mail BUT my bank account shows that the transaction hasn't been completed yet :ohno: 

I am getting a bit paranoid, is that common practice? Does it take a few days for them to take the money off my account in order for the transaction to be successfully completed? :giveup:

Guys, I have a question! I am racking by brain about it :giveup:

Namely, I bought a ticket two days ago with my credit card via ticketmaster.at, and I received the confirmation e-mail BUT my bank account shows that the transaction hasn't been completed yet :ohno:

I am getting a bit paranoid, is that common practice? Does it take a few days for them to take the money off my account in order for the transaction to be successfully completed? :giveup:

Yes, it's completely normal, don't worry!  ;)

blahblahblahhhh

Yes, it's completely normal, don't worry!  ;)

Thank you for replying! I never ordered tickets before so I have no idea how it all works heh

I'm definitely going to Vienna, just checked out and I'm gonna pay around 110e for GA ticket with shipping to my country. It's so pricey :noparty: But it's Gaga, so I'm just gonna save some money I would've spent on some other things. Ordering my ticket next month, hope it won't sell out, I really want GA ticket again  :ohno:

Archived