💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UPDATED: artRAVE in Vienna, Austria (NOVEMBER 2nd 2014)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

estellewindsor

Es ist mein erstes Gaga-Konzert, ich hoffe es geht alles gut. :excited2: Ich fühle mich ja nicht so wohl unter Menschenmassen haha, aber ich will Gaga unbedingt mal live erleben. :ohno:

Du bist alleine?

Wird schon gut gehen!! :)

Für mich ist es das 3te Gaga-Konzert.. bin schon gespannt!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy McQueen

Heilige Maria Mutter Gottes it was so spectacular, best day of my life, I'm not worthy, so flashed, jesas na :givuep:

I'm flashed, sorry. * :giveup:

Honestly it was a disappointing show.

The live performance was so bad. too quiet and she didnt event sing half of the text of the songs. the monster ball playback was much better.

the stage set was a joke. was this even a set? just ugly white blocks or whatever. no chance against the great monster ball stage set.

also the breaks for the dress changes where very annoying. at monster ball she did change dresses on the fly.

overall it was a bad performance. it just didnt look very lovely made.

for new people it might be ok. but if you were at the monster ball 2 years ago, this art pop was just disappointing.

estellewindsor

i was at the monster ball, born this way ball and now at the ARTPOP ball .. and i really liked the show!!! Each tour is totally different and that's what i like so much

I sold my ticket because I was working and honestly I'm over ARTPOP so this b---h decided to do a rock song cover to spite me. Slay me Gaga!  :deadbanana:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I'm so depressed since yesterday...  :emo:

My friend got married on Saturday, so I was up all night, but I decided earlier to drive 5-6 hours to Vienna anyway to see the show, but then I hurt my back yesterday morning when I tried to lift some stupid boxes and it hurts so freaking bad, even the painkillers are not working... :messga:  There was no chance I could spend more then 10 hours driving and at least 3 hours standing/jumping in a concert, so I stayed in bed.... And now I see the concert was amazing, she even performed one of my favorite songs of all time, and I bought the ticket I didn't use... Aaaaaaaahhh, I just want to kill myself right now!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

crisTEAne

the show was beyond a-m-a-z-i-n-g  :wub:  :shocked:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Andy McQueen

I thought it was the best show I have ever seen but then again I never saw her before

THIS

Has anyone went to the "Meet and Greet"? How was it? I only bought a regular ticket, but it was truly amazing standing there feets away from her. :flutter:

GonnaFuckGaga

I was standing 1 meter away from her... The spot infront of the piano is just perfect. From there you are able to see the whole show! It was so funny that I was standing beside those who paied 1000e for the ARTPOP ZONE XD.

Well the show... I've been to BTW ball already and this show has just exceeded my expectations. Firstly I thought that it might not be as good as the first time (as I have seen her for the first time then :D) but I was realy wrong. Everything from the Lady Starlight to Gaga was just perfect. I especially liked L. Starlight, I did not know she is that good. Gonna search for her music ASAP. But as I heard not everyone enjoyed during Starlight performance. There was this annoying girl who kept repeating: “I didn't come here for this ****“... Well obviously she isn't mature enough to understand different kinds od music.

Gaga was just perfect. Every single detail was planned so perfectly. It's classic Gaga. For those of you who are saying: “Monster Ball/BTW ball was much better then this one“, you CANNOT compare these two totaly different era's. Each one is amazing and spectacular on it's on way. So don't hate please :)

I hope she's gonna do another tour with C2C very soon and that she'll stop by in Vienna or anywhere else near Slovenia :D

Have a nice day guys,

-S.

P.S.: I still dreaming about having s-x with that as.. I just wanna bite that ass so badly

DeanSummer

It was the best show every and AZ was worth every penny ! You have the best view from there - never thought those few steps would make a difference ! She looked so beautiful backstage and was so nice *_*

DS

Archived