Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why No Stadiums in Europe?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

I think this tour will grow like The Monster Ball, with several legs and stadiums later on :party:

This, hopefully :)

TEANUS

I agree with Cupid, I think this tour is like TMB, PLUS she is regaining the GP, so it will take time, like TF, to TFM, she is reemerging and can't start off huge like the BTWB, she will grow with this tour :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I agree with Cupid, I think this tour is like TMB, PLUS she is regaining the GP, so it will take time, like TF, to TFM, she is reemerging and can't start off huge like the BTWB, she will grow with this tour :)

But if she has to rebuild her image, what was her 'downfall' which she has to rebuild it from? If it is 2011/2012, it hasn't anything to do with ArtRave not doing well because she had a huge tour in 2012..

TEANUS

PLUS, like others said its a show meant for arenas, the stage is in all of the arena

But if she has to rebuild her image, what was her 'downfall' which she has to rebuild it from? If it is 2011/2012, it hasn't anything to do with ArtRave not doing well because she had a huge tour in 2012..

I'm not saying she had a downfall, but she is rebuilding her image, her image is damaged by Judas, 2011 VMAs, and the false media reports against her in 2012. It's not necessarily her touring power, cause she still has some of that left, as the US leg is almost sold out. It's just her image that needs rebuilding. ;)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

she tours Europe in winter and fall...it is to cold for stadiums...maybe with her second leg if there is one

Y'all should be grateful she won't make y'all freeze outside in the cold during her show  :coffee:

:trootea:

I went to the Paris show for the BTWB in September and it was already cold, let alone October in London...

Laceface

she tours Europe in winter and fall...it is too cold for stadiums...maybe with her second leg if there is one

Gagaloo911

Because it'll be in the dead middle of winter. . . in Europe. Use your head/brain.

Who in their right mind would want to go stand out in  a stadium in the freezing cold and snow? 

Someone said in the other thread that UK tour dates between late September-May can't take place in stadiums???

EnigmaGypsyBoy

Besides the cold part I'm pretty sure it's the stage itself because the pit is suppose to take up the whole floor and if it isn't altered it would look awkard in the stadium and if it changed for a stadium the stage would just be too huge for gaga to perform unless you want her to just walking everywhere with no dancing *cough circus tour cough*

Archived