TonzaPOP123

Featured Posts

The decay.

Worst era ever

You're literally posting Worst era ever to every other thread you come to

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ukraine: demonstrations, a very poor country - the average Ukrainian earns ~15x less than the average US citizen and ~4x less than the average Russia citizen.

Turkey: Muslim, conservative.

Romania: Not enough demand for a successful date in which she earns money. The BTWB date only grossed $500k, but the travelling and everything costs a lot.

Bulgaria: The BTWB flopped there; not enough demand.

Finland: For no good reason at all.

Estonia/Lithuania/Latvia: No good reason at all.

Poland: No good reason at all.

Balkan: Not enough demand I suppose?

Greece: crisis

Ukraine: demonstrations, a very poor country - the average Ukrainian earns ~15x less than the average US citizen and ~4x less than the average Russia citizen.

Turkey: Muslim, conservative.

Romania: Not enough demand for a successful date in which she earns money. The BTWB date only grossed $500k, but the travelling and everything costs a lot.

Bulgaria: The BTWB flopped there; not enough demand.

Finland: For no good reason at all.

Estonia/Lithuania/Latvia: No good reason at all.

Poland: No good reason at all.

Balkan: Not enough demand I suppose?

Greece: crisis

TonzaPOP123

Ukraine: demonstrations, a very poor country - the average Ukrainian earns ~15x less than the average US citizen and ~4x less than the average Russia citizen.Turkey: Muslim, conservative.Romania: Not enough demand for a successful date in which she earns money. The BTWB date only grossed $500k, but the travelling and everything costs a lot.Bulgaria: The BTWB flopped there; not enough demand.Finland: For no good reason at all.Estonia/Lithuania/Latvia: No good reason at all.Poland: No good reason at all.Balkan: Not enough demand I suppose?Greece: crisisUkraine: demonstrations, a very poor country - the average Ukrainian earns ~15x less than the average US citizen and ~4x less than the average Russia citizen.Turkey: Muslim, conservative.Romania: Not enough demand for a successful date in which she earns money. The BTWB date only grossed $500k, but the travelling and everything costs a lot.Bulgaria: The BTWB flopped there; not enough demand.Finland: For no good reason at all.Estonia/Lithuania/Latvia: No good reason at all.Poland: No good reason at all.Balkan: Not enough demand I suppose?Greece: crisis

Thank you! :applause:

But what do you mean with "no good reason at all"? Do you literally mean that there's no good reason at all why there's no tour dates for them countries?

I really do believe it's going to be like TMB, which means 2nd leg for Europe in 2015, when there's more promo, buzz, momentum etc

Thank you! :applause:

But what do you mean with "no good reason at all"? Do you literally mean that there's no good reason at all why there's no tour dates for them countries?

I don't get why there's no date in Finland, it's a pretty wealthy country, and very close to countries like Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia where she has tons of fans. She always does well there, too.

Schwerk

I expected her to stop by in Turkey (it's not really that conservative people! Especially Istanbul), Finland, Poland and Greece...I feel bad for all the monsters in eastern and southern Europe.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

TonzaPOP123

Can u just chill ? More tour dates will probably be announced soon.

THIS Thank you so much! :applause: I'm listening to ARTPOP's official instrumentals :music:

why?

I just don't think there's a reason good enough, like, it's pretty much sure she's doing a second European leg, but why skip Finland in the first leg, it's one of the wealthiest European countries.

why?

I think he's telling that it's surprising there's no date for Finland? 

Edit: nevermind, I already got what he was trying to say

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived