Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRave September 23: Sportpaleis, Antwerpen ON SALE

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks ! I was quite worried about that ^^ 

And just a tip, about 90% of Dutch and Flanders people also speak decent English :hug: most won't be that good in French :laughga: and it might be seen as disrespectful (and fitting the French stereotype) to start conversations and such in French.

'Lady Gaga, één van 's werelds beste acts van het moment, kondigt vandaag aan dat haar 'artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball' tour een Europees staartje krijgt.'

they translated 'European leg' a little bit too literally :toofunny:

JanPianoMusic

they translated 'European leg' a little bit too literally :toofunny:

that's a completely normal Dutch expression though

You will never please everyone.

MonsterMum

Hey guys we will be on our way now. Come say hi if you want to. I will be with my daughter she's wearing a red dress with white polka dots. I'm just wearing blue pants and vest and yellow top. And my boyfriend grey t shirt with jeans. 

Dope, You and I and BTW?

YES all in FULL. Y&I was because of her record label in Belgium, even the musicians didnt know what she was doing when they screamed that they must come to her. they where standing still and looked at her. so it was really a surprise to everyone haha

MonsterMum

Just to add, this date was selling quite horribly but it was JAM packed, like an hour before she started (35 mins late, mind you) almost every seat was taken and the GA was full. I was scared cause I knew it didn't do well but I was looking around when it started and every seat was occupied. 

Also even people with seats were standing and waving their arms during BTW, it was an awesome atmosphere with everyone singing along, the GA even extended Bad Romance when it was in fact done and she gave us kisses for that. 

Archived