Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

Floxiemonster

Are there monsters who are going alone as well? I've got LMZ and will be on my own...

I'm a bit scared :(

Anyone who has expierence with going alone to a concert?

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there monsters who are going alone as well? I've got LMZ and will be on my own...

I'm a bit scared :(

Anyone who has expierence with going alone to a concert?

I've got LMZ too and I'm also going alone! maybe we could go together or so?

Floxiemonster

I've got LMZ too and I'm also going alone! maybe we could go together or so?

I'm still waiting on the girl who said she wanted to sell (had good contact and she stopped responding all of a sudden) So I'm basically still looking for a LMZ-ticket. Got over a month, so that's gonna be ok :) If anybody knows who sells a LMZ-ticket; please hit me up :)

And yasssss, I'd love to meet new people and go with you to the rave!

Thank you! You're so kind :)

Not The Real Gaga

I hope that she will perform 'MJH' (and even 'Fashion!', 'Cake like Lady Gaga', 'Eh, eh, nothing else can I see' and 'MTN'.

Mr Ricky

The Hague here! Going with a friend that will fly over from Switzerland just to go to the ARTrave with me! :party:

Crossfit

The Hague here! Going with a friend that will fly over from Switzerland just to go to the ARTrave with me! :party:

Aaaah so cool! Do u have GA?

Interludicrous

Does anyone know if TicketMaster would allow me to swap my 2 seated tickets for 1 GA ticket (if I pay extra)? I'm stuck with an extra ticket for crappy seats and for that money I'd rather have the full-on GA experience...

I'm going from either 's Hertogenbosch or Nijmegen.

Floxiemonster

Does anyone know if TicketMaster would allow me to swap my 2 seated tickets for 1 GA ticket (if I pay extra)? I'm stuck with an extra ticket for crappy seats and for that money I'd rather have the full-on GA experience...

I'm going from either 's Hertogenbosch or Nijmegen.

If I were you I would try to sell the tickets through marktplaats/littlemonsters or here. Ticketmaster normally doesn't buy tickets back; tho you can always give them a call to see what your options are ofc.

(k ben Nederlandse dus we kunnen ook NL spreken als je dat fijner vindt  :) )

do u have GA, or LMZ or?

I got my LMZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!! YeeY! What time are you queueing?

Interludicrous

If I were you I would try to sell the tickets through marktplaats/littlemonsters or here. Ticketmaster normally doesn't buy tickets back; tho you can always give them a call to see what your options are ofc.

(k ben Nederlandse dus we kunnen ook NL spreken als je dat fijner vindt  :) )

(I prefer to talk in English so everyone can read it if they'd like  :) )

I'm not even gonna try to sell the tickets because I only have digital copies, and since the show isn't sold out yet I dont think anyone would buy second hand digital tickets (or at least not for a reasonable price). But I think I'll call Ticketmaster tomorrow.

anyone from the south of the Netherlands going?

Yes, Limburg! Met LMZ, ik ga alleen maar ontmoet op de locatie een aantal mensen die allemaal alleen gaan

Archived