Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 24th (Amsterdam, Holland)

Bat

Featured Posts

nomorescheisse

I'd suggest standing, row 3 is pretty far up I believe.

I'm seeing her in the U.S. over the summer while standing, so I'm thinking that seats might be a cool way to experience the artRAVE the second time, but I'm not positive that's what I want just yet.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nomorescheisse

What is in those packages?!?!?!?

HOw does the LM presale work?!!!

I don't know what's in the packages (too expensive for me!) but the LM presale is supposed to give you a presale code if you "join" the show on LM under "events".

Free Bitch

Ik ook!

Ga je staan? met wie kom je?

Als het goed is ga ik samen met mn vriend, de tickets zijn we nog niet helemaal uit, maar sowieso staan! En jij/jullie? :)

Edit: Did somebody receive the code for this show yet? UK Monsters received them last night..

Als het goed is ga ik samen met mn vriend, de tickets zijn we nog niet helemaal uit, maar sowieso staan! En jij/jullie? :)

Edit: Did somebody receive the code for this show yet? UK Monsters received them last night..

Ik ga ook staan met als het goed is 2 vriendinnen haha

DanceInTheDark

I'm really torn whether or not I should go. First of all, if I go I'm probably going to buy the cheapest tickets, which means the view won't be spectacular. Second of all, I don't really have anyone to go with, and unlike in the GA area it's pretty hard to meet new people when you have fixed seats (not even taking into account that I'm pretty socially awkward).

But if I don't buy tickets at all (which seems most likely), I feel like I'm missing out...

PM me :)

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Martijn

Ik heb nog geen codes en de presale is al morgen? HOe ga ik dat ooit doen? :(

Ik heb de code ook nog niet... Maar anders bestel je toch gewoon zaterdag? het zal heus niet zo snel uitverkocht zijn

Ik heb nog geen codes en de presale is al morgen? HOe ga ik dat ooit doen? :(

Geen zorgen. Het enige wat in de presale gaat zijn misschien 500/1000 staanplaatsen en wat zitplaatsen. De rest gaat allemaal pas zaterdag in de normale verkoop.

MonsterOfSpain

Usually pretty well, but idk your hight and if ur like 1.60 well…. :awkney:

I'm getting LMZ and I'm 1.63 will I have a problem :awkney:

I'm getting LMZ and I'm 1.63 will I have a problem :awkney:

No because ur getting LMZ, but dutch people are the tallest people on earth so in the normal GA u would have a problem haha.

MonsterOfSpain

No because ur getting LMZ, but dutch people are the tallest people on earth so in the normal GA u would have a problem haha.

I didn't know you guys were tall :emma:

There's no difference between LMZ and GA, just that you get in earlier, but once GA get in they can still get in front of you if they push

Archived